2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

Forum testing! I might be mistaken but it feels like it’s been a little while since we’ve done one of those. Awesome!

If you aren’t carrying 300 at the Distance Bash I will forever be disappointed.

:giggle:

Hitting CC for some more trackman time and see if my work outs and Superspeed training has had an impact. Also testing some prov1 vs tp5 while I am there.

Definitely intrigued by the tech and the upcoming testing and feedback.

Reactiv sounds great. Can’t wait to give these a try.

Weather will be going to shite tomorrow, it should get out the end of this week for some short game work. Excited to start working with them.

I had zero intentions of even trying any other balls this year after finding the ProV1x. After reading that review how do you not want to try them! Nice review as always @Jman that reactiv cover sounds awesome.

Great piece @Jman

Thanks to all that have interacted and made today a special launch day. It’s was AWESOME! We aren’t giving up on making smarter and improved materials that flat out perform better!
We made this ball for you all.

Personally I’m going to be testing the new RXS because of the new REACTIV cover. I’ve always played the XS (previous the B330s) because of the max spin but this new RXS just chews!

What ball are you guys looking forward to testing most?
3D101056-1AF3-487B-87E4-9E19A0984E00.jpeg

Great piece @Jman

Thanks to all that have interacted and made today a special launch day. It’s was AWESOME! We aren’t giving up on making smarter and improved materials that flat out perform better!

Personally I’m going to be testing the new RXS because of the new REACTIV cover. I’ve always played the XS (previous the B330s) because of the max spin but this new RXS just chews!

View attachment 8924137

No doubt in my mind. To me, it's down to the Tour B X and Tour B XS. In ProV1 currently but the B330 series I really enjoyed and played it more often. My guess is at the fitting, the Tour B X or Tour B XS will be where I fit.

Last edited:
Great piece @Jman

View attachment 8924137
I got my eyes on the RXS also, but I wouldn't mind hitting the BXS too. Played the BXS in the fall some and even though my SS is not over 105, it still game me the performance that I wanted.

I look forward to trying the RXS to decide which ball is right for me. This will look at how much spin fits in my game. Might pick up RX to no compare spin between the models.

Great piece @Jman

View attachment 8924137
For me, the S will get the initial attention, but I’m curious to see how the cover functions in the X and RX models as well.

Going to have some fun once the weather clears!

Great piece @Jman

View attachment 8924137

I think I’m more of an RX player. It’s what I’ve played more recently.

I've always played the XS model but after reading and listening to all of the information about these I'm wondering if I should be going with the RXS. My driver speed is around 100-103 so I'm just under the XS threshold but I love the XS feel. I guess a Vfit will need to happen right away this spring.

Great piece @Jman

View attachment 8924137
Tour B XS. I need spin all the way through the bag.

I've always played the XS model but after reading and listening to all of the information about these I'm wondering if I should be going with the RXS. My driver speed is around 100-103 so I'm just under the XS threshold but I love the XS feel. I guess a Vfit will need to happen right away this spring.
MB? We’ll rope @brianmk24 and @Big SoIL into it too.

Great piece @Jman

View attachment 8924137

100MPH clubhead speed. Tour B RX. I need lower driver spin and spin around greens.

Pondering if I can set up an indoor chipping area with the GC2 without breaking a TV....again. ;)

Most interested in X and RX
Great piece @Jman

View attachment 8924137

Picked up a 3pack of the current BX and played one today. Such a good ball for me. If they really have improved the new one -- not reason not to believe it -- I will be impressed. Looking forward to the release. Hurry up please.

Was loitering in the PGA store yesterday and they still have 2018 Tour B & R stock on the shelves, discounted of course, but not sure I'd pay $36 a dozen over waiting for 2020 stock to arrive.... Now, if they drop that another $10+ maybe ;)

When will these be available to order or in store?

A couple sleeves of the new Tour B may have made their way back to Ohio and I am absolutely pumped to get them on course.

Need to check the weather for the next 50+ day because I am going to go big with this one. Could define my entire year from a ball perspective.

Back