2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

I’ve messed with the S, RX, and RSX a bit now in th short game and am going to update my thoughts today sometime. After I sell my soul buying a minivan.?

I’ve messed with the S, RX, and RSX a bit now in th short game and am going to update my thoughts today sometime. After I sell my soul buying a minivan.?
I rented a Pacifica last year and it was actually a good ass car!

interested in the results bc I will be looking to decide between xs and RXS.

Hitting the Tour bx for a couple of sessions now I love the distance, spin, and flight. But the sound/feel could be improved. It is a bit of a higher pitched firm sound. ZStar XV is very close in performance but the sound is a little duller, giving it a touch softer impact feel. Main issue I have with ZStar balls is that the cover gets beatup quickly. Tour bx holds up a bit better. I also prefer putting with Bridgestone balls. That’s where the sound and what seems to be a quicker but consistent impact off the face works better for me. I have high hopes for the new cover for both sound and performance.

I rented a Pacifica last year and it was actually a good ass car!

interested in the results bc I will be looking to decide between xs and RXS.
Those are the two balls I'll be deciding between also. This is the most excited I've been about golf balls maybe ever.

Wait... Did I just read mini-van? Yikes!

JK... When we had our third kid, that's what my wife wanted. Back then, Toyota had just introduced an all wheel drive Sienna. It is probably the most practical vehicle for a family with several small kids. We could turn on a movie and road trips were relatively painless.

Who has done the VFit?

If you haven't listened to the podcast we put up with @golfunfiltered @Canadan and @jdtox on the media event for these golf balls, check it out. Some really good info discussed.

That was a fun one.

If you haven't listened to the podcast we put up with @golfunfiltered @Canadan and @jdtox on the media event for these golf balls, check it out. Some really good info discussed.

That was a fun one.
I listened on the way home last night and the new cover sounds B-A-N-A-N-A-S! And yes I am quoting Gwen Stefani!

I listened on the way home last night and the new cover sounds B-A-N-A-N-A-S! And yes I am quoting Gwen Stefani!
The way they talk about it, and the way their professional staff talk about it, I'm extremely eager to get it on course.

The way they talk about it, and the way their professional staff talk about it, I'm extremely eager to get it on course.
Based on what I have seen just in some chipping sessions, I think they're onto something.

I can’t wait to try this ball. I loved loved loved the b330s ball. The BXS was great, if they have improved that then I am all in.

I won't be able to play these till April ???

Based on what I have seen just in some chipping sessions, I think they're onto something.
I wonder if Tiger wanted it to be a bit less spin today :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if Tiger wanted it to be a bit less spin today :ROFLMAO:

Bridgestone wasn't messing around with the spin claims this year!

Bridgestone wasn't messing around with the spin claims this year!

It made me giggle a bit. I felt bad for him but holy crap. What a sight to see.

Back