First Look: Pars & Stripes Cobra SPEEDZONE Driver

I want one of these. Man that looks fabulous.

Love the look of this driver!

Had to get one , even though I didn’t need it

Attachments

• ED51F509-8F56-4D4C-BC09-DB8360291F3C.jpeg
    ED51F509-8F56-4D4C-BC09-DB8360291F3C.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 37
  • B8FD104D-FE0A-4323-8FB5-76B0CB852983.jpeg
    B8FD104D-FE0A-4323-8FB5-76B0CB852983.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 53903B30-62BD-4DC8-94C5-F0FBFA65DD0E.jpeg
    53903B30-62BD-4DC8-94C5-F0FBFA65DD0E.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 37
Had to get one , even though I didn’t need it
Oh damn... wish you had that earlier today - would have loved to see it in person!

Man, these are hawt. I'm not a white crown kinda guy but I would make an exception here.

Great looking driver....well done Cobra.

This thing just looks fast from behind.

I'm usually not a fan of white crowned drivers but I like the subtle accents they put along the sides and the alignment mark as well. I'd game it!

I see a few mentions of the concern with the PVD finish. Anyone put some hits on it yet, any issues with the PVD? Are other cobra drivers colored through a different process? You can barely tell I have been hitting my F9 for over year. The black is superb on it still. Same process or different?

I see a few mentions of the concern with the PVD finish. Anyone put some hits on it yet, any issues with the PVD? Are other cobra drivers colored through a different process? You can barely tell I have been hitting my F9 for over year. The black is superb on it still. Same process or different?
ive hit about 30 balls with it so far.... theres some slight discoloration already. Ill take pics when I get home. Seems like the mark comes from hitting a tee maybe

ive hit about 30 balls with it so far.... theres some slight discoloration already. Ill take pics when I get home. Seems like the mark comes from hitting a tee maybe

Interesting, I love the look of this thing, but not if its going to look like junk. Decision decisions

Interesting, I love the look of this thing, but not if its going to look like junk. Decision decisions

Just think about that dime-sized wear spot that you will have right in the middle of the cnc face of this gorgeous driver...

Just think about that dime-sized wear spot that you will have right in the middle of the cnc face of this gorgeous driver...
Did you order yours yet?:ROFLMAO:

Ok. The initial pics had me thinking this looked "alright". I'm not a big white driver guy but this was done pretty well. Now that I'm seeing in hand pics and I think this thing looks amazing. Love the headcover too.

You guys that ordered this got a great looking driver and essentially a discount on the Ventus Blue upcharge. Enjoy the new stick guys! Love patriotic gear. Never goes out of style in my eyes.

ugh......I was really trying not to buy a new driver this year as my F9 performs to what I need it to do........and this comes up.

ugh......I was really trying not to buy a new driver this year as my F9 performs to what I need it to do........and this comes up.

Ya that would look good in the white Vessel bag of yours.

Fine. I did it. Ordered online. Hate myself

This head really is marvelous looking. So impressive.

I love that THPers are jumping on this. The white crown is interesting but it looks really good in this whole package

Back