First Look: Pars & Stripes Cobra SPEEDZONE Driver

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is your first look at the limited edition driver that will hit the Cobra Golf online store tomorrow and it is a stunner.

Cobra is launching their new Pars & Stripes SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE Xtreme Drivers.  The new style celebrates America with inspiration from the US Open and July 4th featuring a white crown, a sole that has red and blue highlights and the exclusive Blue PVD Milled Infinity Face.

1-10-1024x692.jpg

It will also feature a Fujikura Ventus Blue shaft, a Red/White/Blue grip and of course Cobra Connect built right in.

The word we received was that these are pretty darn limited in total count made and when they are sold out, no more would be created. The cost is...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you do these things to me Cobra?! I think this looks great! Not normally a white club fan, but this I do like, a lot!

Oh man, had the SZ worked for me I’d buy that immediately, that is easily the most beautiful special edition driver I think I’ve ever seen.

It looks awesome. I'm gonna go hide my credit card now where I can't find it.

Man oh man, that looks fantastic!!!

This is so damn legit

It looks awesome. I'm gonna go hide my credit card now where I can't find it.

Who needs a card when you have the numbers memorized?

Wow....

Man, they missed the opportunity for the red face again.....

Cobra has hit this one out of the park. I can’t think of any driver so good looking.

Love the face, the head, the bottom, everything!!

Wait! A blue face?! Amazing.

Wow, just wow! One of the best looking drivers I have ever seen. If I didn’t already own both heads in yellow, I would jump on this.

That is a great looking head. These will sell out instantly.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

At that price point I’m assuming it’s made-for Ventus and not velocore Ventus?

That is such a nice looking driver!

OH my....that is a good looking driver.

That is a good looking driver head right there. Cobra has been bringing the heat for a while now.

Back