Flavored coffee syrups do you use them?

Outside of flavored creamer, I typically don’t try flavored syrup’s. However after reading through this thread I just might.

I’m going to go grab a McDonald’s iced coffee...

1596804405307.png A friend sent me this last Christmas, love it, DiVinci Gourmet Hawaiian Salted Caramel, great after dinner.

No on the syrups- but do use a bit of creamer.

I've never tried a syrup and during Covid finally weaned myself off of creamer. I'm curious what a syrup tastes like in it though.

Black no nothing

I used to drink my coffee only black, about six months ago I switched to cream and now I'm drinking flavored creams. The other day a friend sent me some flavored syrups to try out and have to admit they are fantastic. Just add a little syrup and good to go. These were all caramel flavors but I'd love to try some other kinds. Ever tried them or used them with your coffee? Whats your favorite brand or flavor?

View attachment 8934232

SIr, Turn in your card....BLACK Coffee Please

I'm usually a black coffee guy, but I admit to using a little of the sweet stuff now and again.

We use the Toriani sugar free syrups for flavored cappuccinos and I like them in my cold brew coffee somtimes to alter the flavor. We also use them in place of extracts and sugar in recipes. For instance we make whip cream and add vanilla syrup instead of using vanilla extract & powdered sugar.
IMG_5397.JPG

Is whiskey considered a flavored syrup? Asking for a friend..

Black. Or a little Jaymo.

My wife uses syrups in her coffee ever since I bought her a nespresso machine. two shots of espresso with some steamed milk and some caramel topping with vanilla syrup. She also likes salted caramel, hazelnut, birthday cake.

We go to the local cash & carry where a full size bottle costs the same as a tiny bottle from Safeway

I would add hazelnut or blueberry when I ordered from Dunks.

Due to the quarantine, I've been making my own cold brew/iced coffee for the past 6 months and probably won't go back

Back