Flight Simulation (PC)

Have you guys ever flown a large cabin, trans continental corporate jet on a 45 minute leg, sat at an FBO for 10 hours, and then flown 45 minutes back home?

That’s always a blast.

Sounds like a blast.

You're a Gulfstream pilot right?

Been flying the pmdg Jetstream 41 lately. That thing is a handful to manage the power sometimes. But, like the Garetts....as long as they are on the start locks prior to engine start.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Flight Simulation (PC)

Been flying the pmdg Jetstream 41 lately. That thing is a handful to manage the power sometimes. But, like the Garetts....as long as they are on the start locks prior to engine start.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Do you still use fsx?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For all those who have tried Digital Combat Simulator, the new version is now out.

DCS 2.5 has a completely new graphics engine giving stunning quality.

Take a looksie at the release trailer.

Since the courses around here were ordered to close, and I’m gonna now have plenty of time to kill, thought I’d reawaken my inner nerd and get the flight sim fired up. X-Plane 11 on a fairly decent laptop. Taken me about 3 hours so far just to learn how to program the B738 FMC LOL

It's raining here so I just might get to install IL2 and the current "Mega Patch" on my updated rig.

It is an old flight sim but a group of modders have the design rights and have not only updated the original WW2 planes but added WW1 through jets. (Patch is available on mission4today)

It's raining here so I just might get to install IL2 and the current "Mega Patch" on my updated rig.

It is an old flight sim but a group of modders have the design rights and have not only updated the original WW2 planes but added WW1 through jets. (Patch is available on mission4today)

I played il2 1946 from 2008ish til few years ago. Mainly flew on the battlefields servers, but kinda lost interest when noone played on battlefields 2 anymore.
Just got new pc built at christmas but have not gotten around to buying BOS or the newer ones yet. Still need bigger monitor and pedals first.

I played il2 1946 from 2008ish til few years ago. Mainly flew on the battlefields servers, but kinda lost interest when noone played on battlefields 2 anymore.
Just got new pc built at christmas but have not gotten around to buying BOS or the newer ones yet. Still need bigger monitor and pedals first.
Install IL2 1946 and then add the free megapatch I mentioned earlier.

I haven't purchased pedals yet. Too expensive for plastic parts. Though there's a guy who makes his from metal.

Track IR was hands down the best purchase I've made. Really helpful with all aspects of flying. Plus at least now I know who shot me down. :D

I haven't flown online yet. I get my behind handed to me by the AI fast enough as it is.

I fly "careers" that the modders have created. Mostly 109's since I seem to have a feel for that airframe. I did have a couple of allied careers going until my rig died.

Install IL2 1946 and then add the free megapatch I mentioned earlier.

I haven't purchased pedals yet. Too expensive for plastic parts. Though there's a guy who makes his from metal.

Track IR was hands down the best purchase I've made. Really helpful with all aspects of flying. Plus at least now I know who shot me down. :D

I haven't flown online yet. I get my behind handed to me by the AI fast enough as it is.

I fly "careers" that the modders have created. Mostly 109's since I seem to have a feel for that airframe. I did have a couple of allied careers going until my rig died.

Sorry, forgot to reply to this earlier... in the week.. lol

I have to get TrackIR eventually. I played enough of the career stuff to know that the AI planes can do WAAAAY more precise stuff than online. Fling online really isn't too bad. I was going to install Rise of Flight and do the WW1 thing for a while. I never got around to playing that one. However, right now I'm playing Final Doom from 1996 and that is taking up most of my gaming time now.

Back