Forum Testing Signup - 2012 Bridgestone B330 Line of Golf Balls

I am really excited to see this thing get started! According to the THP radio show these new balls are going to rock :blob:

PM sent! Very excited for this opportunity.

glad you are joining us in the testing buddy, look forward to reading your thoughts.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay, just getting caught up, I'll PM GG right now. Can't wait to see the difference between the two.

1. What ball do you currently play?
2. What is your driver swing speed?
3. What do you look for in your golf ball?
4. Have you gone through a Bridgestone fitting or B-Fit and what are your thoughts?
5. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level?

1. I currently play Titleist Pro V1.
2. Driver swing speed is about 90-95
3. I look for the right trajectory, feel, checking on the green, and a measure of backupability.
4. Only on the web and it tells me that I need the Bridgestone RXS
5. I work shift work so I am off a lot on weekdays. I play with a group of good golfers (70s) and practice about once a week for a couple of hours. I step off 85, 100, 110, and 120 to practice my wedges. Then practice Driver and finish up chipping and sand play. My handicap goes down to a 5 in the summer and up to an 8 in the winter. I just joined THP so I don't have much activity level right now.

1. What ball do you currently play?
2. What is your driver swing speed?
3. What do you look for in your golf ball?
4. Have you gone through a Bridgestone fitting or B-Fit and what are your thoughts?
5. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level?

1. I currently play Titleist Pro V1.
2. Driver swing speed is about 90-95
3. I look for the right trajectory, feel, checking on the green, and a measure of backupability.
4. Only on the web and it tells me that I need the Bridgestone RXS
5. I work shift work so I am off a lot on weekdays. I play with a group of good golfers (70s) and practice about once a week for a couple of hours. I step off 85, 100, 110, and 120 to practice my wedges. Then practice Driver and finish up chipping and sand play. My handicap goes down to a 5 in the summer and up to an 8 in the winter. I just joined THP so I don't have much activity level right now.

Way late dude. It's over.

--
tapatalk

This is an old thread, but the 2012 versions were $30 today at Golf Galaxy and I decided to give the B330-RXs a go for primarily use at a local executive course. It's fun playing a tour grade ball. I like the E6s too, but am curious to see what kind of spin these babies can generate.

Dave

Back