Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade ATV Wedges

Looking forward to you guys thoughts on these.

Wow every day I get more and more excited, seeing some of the tour players bags made me drool this weekend! I will be bending my 58 to 59 or keeping it that way so I can accommodate the 56, I want to use it till it's no longer usable haha!

Once I hear back from Blind 9 I should be able to chime in on this thread as well.

Once I hear back from Blind 9 I should be able to chime in on this thread as well.

I know Dennis was out of the office until Saturday. I emailed to order Tuesday, he got back to me Saturday. Hope you get it soon man!

the suspense is killing me i have gone to check out the atv out at al the golf stores haha

1. What wedges do you currently play? I currently play the Cleveland 588 wedges, with tour concept shaft.
2. Have you tried out the ATV wedge? Not yet, none of the outdoor ranges in my town have them in stock.
3. What are your thoughts on the sole design? I really dont have nay thoughts on the design. I feel you should test every club in your bag and play what feels the bst and works the best for you game.
4. RH or LH? RH
5. Do you consider yourself an active THP member? yes, I am at work right now, looking at all the great stuff you have on the sight, just like I am everyday.

1. What wedges do you currently play? I currently play the Cleveland 588 wedges, with tour concept shaft.
2. Have you tried out the ATV wedge? Not yet, none of the outdoor ranges in my town have them in stock.
3. What are your thoughts on the sole design? I really dont have nay thoughts on the design. I feel you should test every club in your bag and play what feels the bst and works the best for you game.
4. RH or LH? RH
5. Do you consider yourself an active THP member? yes, I am at work right now, looking at all the great stuff you have on the sight, just like I am everyday.

The testers for these wedges have already been chosen. Hope to see you stick around and follow along with their testing.

4. RH or LH? RH

sorry egeraci, the testers have already been chosen, check first post. But there are many other opportunities, just stay active and you'll find them!

Kmac, any insider info on if the orders have been placed for the testers? If so, any ETA's or even ETD's for shipping?

I'm staying at my girlfriends place this week, and I think my roommate would appreciate it if I stopped texting him every night saying "Hey dude, can you check to see if my club is outside the front door?" haha. Plus, if they will be there this week, I am going to need to coordinate to head back to my place to get it so I can get some practice in with it immediately.

Back