Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade Ghost Spider Si Putter

Very cool

1. What putter are you currently playing?: Odyssey White Hot Rossie/Ping Scottsdale TR Piper C
2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet?: Mallet
3. LH or RH: RH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert?: I have played both and find it putter dependent.
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts?: I had the original Itsy Bitsy Spider and thought it was a very good mallet putter.

1. What putter are you currently playing? Tour Edge Backdraft GT4+ 34"

2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? Mallet. I switched last year to get a longer alignment aid and putting improved on average 8-10 strokes a round

3. LH or RH. RH

4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? Have played both and prefer the insert putters

5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? I have rolled a couple of spider putters just in the stores and liked them pretty well. Budget has not allowed a very serious look yet.

Awesome! Thanks THP and TaylorMade

1. What putter are you currently playing? Cleveland Smart Square 35'
2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? Mallet: I used a Nike blade last year and my putting went downhill. All previous years I've used a mallet. I think the extra weight of a mallet putter helps me out.
3. LH or RH : RH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? Normally I prefer the feel of an insert. I would be open to trying a non-insert putter, however.
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? Other than trying a couple putts at the local golf store I have not tested one. It's always been an interesting model and I've been very interested in TaylorMade putters in the past.

great opportunity there, thanks to THP and TMAG

1. What putter are you currently playing? Odyssey Metal X Milled #7 34 Inches with Superstroke 2.0
2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? Much more of a Mallet Guy, but will entertain blades if they feel heavy enough
3. LH or RH? LH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? Last few putters have been inserts, but My current putter is a milled face. I prefer a "soft" feeling face whether that is through deep milling or an insert.
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? I have tested a couple of the Spider models. I like their White/Black alignment system as well as the feel of their inserts. Seem to put a solid roll on the golf ball.

Thanks to THP and :taylormade: for this great opportunity. I look forward to hearing feedback on what looks like a solid putter.

ANOTHER great opportunity, here we go....

1. What putter are you currently playing? - Odyssey Versa 2-Ball 35"
2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? - Mallet
3. LH or RH - RH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? - Insert
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? - I have tried one, but I can't recall the model. It was just before I bought the 2 ball and the model they had in the shop was too short for me so I didn't give it a thorough test.

Thanks TM and THP!

1. What putter are you currently playing? TM Ghost Spider cut to 42" used as a belly putter with Super Stroke grip
2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? Mallet
3. LH or RH? RH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? Insert, I like my weights.
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? I game the TM Ghost Spider now, I have always like the feeling of the ball coming off the face. I just need to be re-fitted for it as the toe is too high off the ground. I putt at least a couple times a week

Hey this is pretty cool. Always great opportunities here at THP. Very curious to see / hear how this rolls

1. What putter are you currently playing? Odyssey Protype Black #9

2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? Blade or mid mallet

3. LH or RH - RH

4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? Non insert but have tried some inserts and liked them

5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? Have never tried one. Actually have never tried a TM putter on a course (just a few quick putts at a store) and would love to try one.

Thank you THP and TM for another awesome opportunity

Just tweeted some love to THP and Taylormade, when will the winners be announced?

Just tweeted some love to THP and Taylormade, when will the winners be announced?

I'm not sure when those lucky enough to test these will be announced, but JB and GG are on a company visit binge right now, so maybe this weekend you can start looking.

I'm not sure when those lucky enough to test these will be announced, but JB and GG are on a company visit binge right now, so maybe this weekend you can start looking.

ah yes, good call.

another awesome opportunity for a testing! thank you THP and Taylormade!

1. What putter are you currently playing? seemore z3c
2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? a mallet
3. LH or RH? RH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? normally a non-insert
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? i have not tested a Taylormade Spider yet

Another awesome opportunity from THP and TaylorMade!

1. What putter are you currently playing? RIFE Aruba
2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? I can go either way, but right now, blade
3. LH or RH? RH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? Usually non-insert but I can do either
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? No, I haven't rolled a Spider putter yet.

Great opportunity!
1. What putter are you currently playing? Ping Anser 2

2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? Blade

3. LH or RH? RH

4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? non-insert

5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? No

Dang I like the look of this thing! Thanks THP and Taylormade for another awesome chance here.

1. What putter are you currently playing? Odyssey Versa #7
2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? mallet
3. LH or RH RH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? Insert
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? Nope, but I'd sure like to!

Good luck to everyone...this looks to be a great putter...I am very intrigued.

Still time, get your sign up in now!

1. What putter are you currently playing?
Odyssey White Hot Pro #9

2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet?
Whatever makes the ball go in the hole. I've gamed both and they both have pluses & minuses.

3. LH or RH
RH

4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert?
Last year I would have said non-insert all the way. However after trying the WHP, I'd say that I'm open to both.

5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts?
Ghost Spider S heel shafted. Was a good putter and the pure roll insert performed as advertised. At the end of the day, the shape didn't agree with me. This is one of the putters I regret selling as I don't think I gave it a fair shake.

Thanks to :thp: and :taylormade: for this testing opportunity!!!

1. What putter are you currently playing? Clevland Classic
2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? Blade
3. LH or RH RH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? Non-inesrt
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? No I have not, but I would love too.

This is going to be a fun test, good luck to you all! I'll be sitting this one out as I'm still working with my Cleveland SS.

1. What putter are you currently playing?
2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet?
3. LH or RH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert?
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts?

#1. I'm currently playing an Odyssey White Ice #4
#2. I prefer a blade, as I haven't found a mallet style putter that I like.
#3. RH
$4. I prefer inserts.
#5. I used a Ghost Spider S that I won through a THP contest. I liked the sound but wasn't a huge fan of the look at address. It rolled well but never got used to the look.

Thanks for another great opportunity from THP & Taylormade.

My excitement for this putter is pretty ridic.

Yeah, this thing looks really awesome. Kind of a blend of the Odyssey Sabertooth and #7 with the feel of the TM counterbalanced putters I tend to like a bit more. Really a cool putter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The bosses are gone so keep signing up BUMP

1) Odyssey white ice 2-ball
2) Mallet
3) RH
4) Insert
5) Nope

Back