Free Equipment, Fitting & Playing Bellerive: Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

That’s what we do.

Arrived. Now to find some food

I'm sure you can find some solid food around there. You're gonna post food pics too, right? Someone found some toasted ravioli...at a steak house.

Anthonino's Taverna

BEST toasted ravioli. Guy Fieri was there not to long ago.

Nothing better than travel day with a gorgeous weather forecast. Sweet!

Looks to be a good time.

Just about to finish packing then its off to the airport. Catch everyone in the live update thread for some fun

Just about to finish packing then its off to the airport. Catch everyone in the live update thread for some fun

safe travels buddy

Heading out later this afternoon. Have a good flight and see you tonight for a beer.

Safe travels guys!

Safe travels...looks like you are in for three beautiful days here.

Well, not having flown in awhile, I erred on the side of caution and got to the airport plenty early. Have almost a couple hours to kill now.

Ugh! Only thing on the bar TV is soccer. This is unwatchable. Just saw a guy trip over a blade of grass, grab his leg and writhe around in pain. Lol

Well, not having flown in awhile, I erred on the side of caution and got to the airport plenty early. Have almost a couple hours to kill now.

Better than getting in a traffic jam and missing your flight!

Ugh! Only thing on the bar TV is soccer. This is unwatchable. Just saw a guy trip over a blade of grass, grab his leg and writhe around in pain. Lol
The good news is you are in an establishment that has products which will numb your senses so that you don't care about soccer being on tv.

The only problem with pounding drinks at an airport is I have to piss multiple times on the plane.

The only problem with pounding drinks at an airport is I have to piss multiple times on the plane.
Yup, I'll take it easy and grab a beer with the others when I get there. There's also the whole rebreathing the air thing ?

I must be getting older cause I think of the exact same thing.....so I try and get an isle seat on flights. If middle or window one does have to be careful!

Exit row, plenty of leg room, and an empty seat next to me.
Here's hoping my connection isn't in a different terminal.

Exit row, plenty of leg room, and an empty seat next to me.
Here's hoping my connection isn't in a different terminal.
I believe that you'll make it

At Bellerive now for a PGA Championship meeting. Man things are beautiful today.
df64d2ec3285fc9ee4fee06b4e24e6e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check the Live Update thread Wu.

Back