Yes those are my favorites...all of them. I love fries. All I need is to have them salted and they're good to go.

Steak Fries.

Since tots are out, then seasoned curly fries. Good sweet potato fries are also hard to beat.

Crinkle cut or standard that size. Lightly done so they still have that potato taste. Today at the course I had the best fries I've had in a long time. On the verge of raw, warm, soft and potatoey:love:

Steak fries... Allows the best dipping ratio...waffle fries because they are rare.

If someone else is making them, I'll eat just about anything. A local restaurant seasons their fries with rosemary (and other things - they won't tell me) - they're fantastic!

I like to make home-made steak fries or potato wedges in the oven. Also sweet potato fries too. We probably do more of the home made stuff than anything else.

Having grown up with Australian chips, yes we call them chips, the closest for me would be Belgian. But good luck finding anything close around here...maybe steak but they're too narrow, a double steak fry would work.

Curly and waffle cut are my two choices. Curly if I’m on the move and dipping ketchup is out. Waffle cut if plenty of ketchup is available.

curly fries my fave

Waffle fries are my favorite. Those little holes catch just the right amount of ketchup!

standard cut probably ties with waffle fries (especially Chick-fil-a)

Waffle fries are good.
Crinkly fries are also good.
I like most fries.

All of them.

Steak fries followed by a really close second in waffle fries

Back