Front door to first tee, how long does it take?

15 minutes. Being calm and relax

about 60 minutes. 35min drive, 10 min load my cart, 5min in the clubhouse, 10 min hitting a few balls & putt

15 minutes

15 minutes if straight to first tee. 45 minutes is more the norm. That allows me time to warm up with out feeling rushed.

7 minutes. That includes walking from the parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

47min more or less and traffic. It lets me unwind on the drive to and from.

Let’s see. 13 minutes door to golf course. 10 minutes to prep and walk to first tee. So 23 minutes.

About 27-28 minutes driving time.

So if no warmup, straight from parking lot to first tee, probably hitting my first shot 30 minutes or slightly longer after walking out the house.

Normally I'll do a brief (5-6min) warmup which makes it around 35-40 minutes, door to tee shot.

If I'm going to eat lunch before teeing off I allow a full hour.

Some of the guys I play with have been there a full hour before I arrive...hitting balls, chipping, putting, shooting the breeze. Not my thing. I'm fine with hanging around to socialize after golf but when I get to the course I'm like, "Let's goooooo!".

Like most answers...it varies on warm up or not. It is a 13 minute drive. About 5 minutes to get out of the car, set up the cart, put on the bag, throw in some water and gatorade, change shoes, get out a glove, ball marker, and divot tool. About a 30-60 second walk to the clubhouse to poke my head in the door to announce I am checking in. If no warm up, it is about another 30 seconds to walk to the first tee. So in total, about 20 minutes. If there is a warm up, add in another 15-25 minutes. A warm up is nice but if the tee box is open and me and the crew are ready to rock, we head straight over.

Assuming 10 minutes for unloading and checking in, 43 minutes

7 minutes maybe

Live on course, and if I take Cart, about 2 minutes (Can leave development, and drive straingt down 1 (backwards), and if I take the car, about 4 minutes...

My home course is about a minute from the house. With no warm-up, 10 minutes...with warm-up, 30 minutes.

Ooo, it used to be like 25 minutes. Now it's probably 45 minutes because I moved 18 minutes away in the new house.

I'll probably find a new home course next year to cut the time back down.

Back