FS: Cleveland 588 Wedges (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankA

Catch ya on the flip side
Reaction score
I have a set of Cleveland 588's Satin Finish Tour Concept Wedge Shaft. Standard l/l/l. Very good condition. Winn Dri Tac Standard Grips
Loft - Bounce: 48-8 52-8 56-14 - All 2 dots. These have NEVER been bent.
Price: $200 for the set + shipping (CONUS)- Pay Pal Only - Payment must be received prior to shipping.

Not really looking for trades (exception of Adams Fast 12 LS or Cleveland Classic 310)

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

Last edited:
Pm sent

Man, really wish these were different lofts. Outta curiosity what are you switching to? ATVs?

Man, really wish these were different lofts. Outta curiosity what are you switching to? ATVs?

I have a set of Scor's and I am going to keep them in the bag for now. The ATV's are interesting.

Bump with price change in first post!

I'll do 210+ shipping

Tapatalk

Thursday morning bunker buster bump

Tapatalk

Someone please buy these. They are phenomenal wedges at a great price. Every time I see this thread bumped, I am in shock that they havent sold yet.

Why can't they be left handed clubs? I'd buy them in an instant.

Thanks for the lefty love. I sometimes wish I golfed left handed. I think it would be better for me.

Tapatalk

I am still in full ponder since I canned them all up 2*.. Not sure on how standard the bounce angles are?? I see they are all 2 dot.

(what's typical price to get a club bent?)

You would need to call local golf stores or club builders. Shouldn't be all that expensive. You'll add some bounce if you are going weaker.

If you end up getting them I would hit them first to check your gaps before adjusting them.

Tapatalk

You would need to call local golf stores or club builders. Shouldn't be all that expensive. You'll add some bounce if you are going weaker.

If you end up getting them I would hit them first to check your gaps before adjusting them.

Tapatalk

Thanks. Will do some checking

Weekend bump

Tapatalk

Final drop at $200 for the set plus shipping before they hit the bay or GG trade in

heck man if I didn't just get my xFT i would have bought these instantly

Come on guys you can't get 3 wedges like this for $200, these things are 100+ new each!

Please lock this one up, JJ is getting some wedges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back