FS: Cleveland CG16 Wedges 50-54-58; R9 3w

cg13

Addict
Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 13.3
Got a few more things I wont be needing. The CG16 Wedges are a fun club, I really like the forgiveness these wedges offer. The newest addition to the Cleveland line. Check em out, only ever hit them on the range. Never gamed em.

heres a pic of the wedges:
3flashed.jpg

the shafts:
spinners.jpg

1.) Cleveland CG-16 wedge - Gap 50.10 - CUSTOM: DG Spinner Shaft & NDMC Grip in B/W. New: $149 -- Asking: $100
50back.jpg

50closeface.jpg

50stand.jpg

2.) Cleveland CG-16 wedge - Sand 54.14 - CUSTOM: DG Spinner Shaft & NDMC Grip in B/W. New: $149 -- Asking: $100
54back.jpg

3.) Cleveland CG-16 wedge - Lob 58.08 - CUSTOM: DG Spinner Shaft & NDMC Grip in B/W. New: $149 -- Asking: $100
58back.jpg

58closeface.jpg

58stand.jpg

4.) R9 3w. 15*. Reg Flex. Motore 70 Shaft. New NDMC Grip in B/W New: $139 -- Asking: $100
Great Three Metal. I loved this club but got the new R11 to game. I think the R9 series has the best sound of any TaylorMade wood.
3wboth.jpg

3wback.jpg

Last edited:
cg, can you please include some pictures asap please?

wow, i completely forgot!!! i had em alll uploaded too. phew long night at work there..

sweet looking wedges, hoping to decide on my irons in the next few days, so if these are still around, might be working something out

sweet looking wedges, hoping to decide on my irons in the next few days, so if these are still around, might be working something out

let me know.

hows that m1 treating ya?

pm sent on the wedges

that 3w is tempting.......

Hate to bump an old thread, but are these still available?

I can find those wedges online for 85 bucks. If you lowered the price a little I might consider buying them. (Even though I know they have the shaft/grip upgrade)

I can find those wedges online for 85 bucks. If you lowered the price a little I might consider buying them. (Even though I know they have the shaft/grip upgrade)

This thread was started in July when they still were new for $120.

I'd suggest if there are potential pricing problems that you PM the seller instead of airing it out in the thread.

Back