FS- Like New- Krank Rage Long Driver - 7.5 loft, XS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steele

Reaction score
Handicap

This Krank Rage Driver is gently pre-owned
. The condition is 9.5 out of 10. Minimal signs of wear. I bought it in April from Krank Golf and used it in 2 rounds of golf and a few range sessions. I'm just an average THP'er trying to off load a club that sits in my closet at home.

This 460 cc Krank Golf RAGE Driver is 7.5 Degrees and has a ALDILA AUTHORITY Light TOUR Extra Stiff Shaft in it. (The "LIGHT TOUR" shaft is a $100 upgrade) It is 46 inches.
Because I hadn't heard of this shaft, I inquired a little with the company before my purchase. I was told that it is the popular RIP Alpha shaft with a different logo pattern Aldila made exclusively for Krank Golf.
THIS IS A RIGHT HANDED DRIVER. Custom Krank Golf Head cover included.
If you bought this driver on the Krank Golf website it would cost you $449.00.
The heads themselves sell for $229.

$325 OBO is yours. I would even consider trading for another premium driver similar condition.
I will pay shipping to your front door.

If you think you can hit it long, this driver will blow your mind.

krankheel.jpg

Krankface.jpg
Krankaddress.jpg
krankface2.jpg
Krankshaft1.jpg

krankshaft2.jpg

krankgrip.jpg

krankheadcoverandclub.jpg

krankheadcover.jpg

A little about Krank Golf:
Krank Golf is the Dominant Driver company in the Sport of Long Drive with more wins in the past 5 years, including 7 ReMax World Long Drive Championships than any other golf company in the world. This Rage Driver is the most used Driver in the World of Long Drive. There has to be a reason why so many hitters choose this Driver. When you consider Krank doesn't pay anyone to hit their Drivers, its pretty impressive. If you are looking to gain distance while maintaining accuracy, Krank Golf is obviously the driver to hit.

Please send me a message if you have any questions

Last edited:
This club is really nice, however I'm going a different direction on my driver set up.

I bought this club less than 2 months ago for $375 plus shipping.

Any reasonable offers or trades will be accepted.

GL with sale. That things looks intimidating!!

GL with sale. That things looks intimidating!!

Thanks Jjmorris9..... It is a fun club. First round I played with it, I hit a 356 yd. drive on a par 5 ...... our foursome went nuts..... haha

I got lucky :D

I can't reply to your PM until you clear some storage space it says..... hahaha

Thanks for the PM.
It definetely sounds interesting......Please let me know what loft it is, shaft details, length, etc.

Wow...give the Belbs a Krank driver and watch the hell out....LOL

Oh man by the sounds of the outing, The Belbs would be one mean golfer with this in his hands!

By the way, TripleBogeyTim has actually seen and swung this driver, and can vouch for how flawless it is.

Yeah, I can't hit it for squat....it's nice, but I can't hit it.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but would this club be legal for tournament (USGA) play?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but would this club be legal for tournament (USGA) play?

Not a DUMB question Mulligan. I asked the same question when I bought it.

This club conforms to ALL U.S.G.A. Regulations.

This driver is SOLD. This weapon is being shipped North of the US border.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back