FS: RH Adams CB2 Irons 4-GW Stiff KBS Tour 90 shafts

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankA

Catch ya on the flip side
Reaction score
Adams CB2's Irons 4-GW with stiff steel KBS tour 90 shafts. Standard L/L/L

Played from last September until now. Very good shape.
Normal wear and I'm carry a decent handicap so there are some toe scars on the face. I have tried to illustrate this in the pics.
Otherwise in great condition.

Price is $250 + shipping. Not looking for trades, sorry, but will entertain reasonable offers.

These things are packed with all the buttery forged goodness that will make you squeal like a little girl on a well struck shot. Very forgiving and just a great set of clubs!

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

Last edited:
These are great irons Frank. Best of luck with the sale!

Thanks. I agree a great set of irons. Someone should be playing them and they should not be sitting in my garage.

all standard l/l/l ?

Price drop in first post.

Bump-a-rooski

Tapatalk

Hmm...$250? That's the lowest I'll go, plus shipping.

An offer has been accepted on the bay. So these may be gone. Awaiting payment then I'll lock it up.

An offer has been accepted on the bay. So these may be gone. Awaiting payment then I'll lock it up.

uh oh, not supposed to be sellig it in both places I think

I'm not sure about that, but if I did break a rule then I apologize.

I'm not sure about that, but if I did break a rule then I apologize.

No you're fine, their your clubs you can sell them wherever you want. Mine are getting ready to go up on the bay too.

No you're fine, their your clubs you can sell them wherever you want. Mine are getting ready to go up on the bay too.

ah ok, I thought the big thing with the hat guy and a few other cases was that they was selling in 2 places, my apologies Frank

ah ok, I thought the big thing with the hat guy and a few other cases was that they was selling in 2 places, my apologies Frank

No worries. I re-read the marketplace rules and didn't see it. Truth is no one on the forum had any interest in them, anyways.

I wouldve took them Frank but I have a brand new set of ci9's just sitting in the corner and they don't need company. Much to easy here to change clubs like underwear.
As for selling on Ebay, I list here first and give the forum a week and then put them on the bay. If somone here wants to buy and I have no bids yet, then I will pull them off Ebay. Good luck on your auction.

Yeah.... Its not written in the rules but if you're gonna have it up on EBay... Probably best not to have it on the forum. I'll get clarification and added to the rules if can. I see it causing problems at some point with someone selling two places and an order getting mixed up.

Yeah.... Its not written in the rules but if you're gonna have it up on EBay... Probably best not to have it on the forum. I'll get clarification and added to the rules if can. I see it causing problems at some point with someone selling two places and an order getting mixed up.

Yeah, makes sense. I did wait a few days. They were just snatched up, pretty quick - <8 hours. My other items in the marketplace are not listed anywhere else.

Yeah, makes sense. I did wait a few days. They were just snatched up, pretty quick - <8 hours. My other items in the marketplace are not listed anywhere else.

All good man! I'm not coming down on anyone by any means. It'll just help avoid any issues at all.

Lock this one up please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back