Fujikura Atmos Shafts

Thinking I should have gone with red instead of blue for fairway shaft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I think I'm going to grab a red Atmos off the Bay. I'm really interested in seeing what this shaft can do.

Well I think I'm going to grab a red Atmos off the Bay. I'm really interested in seeing what this shaft can do.

driver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody interest in a black6s driver or blue7s fairway? I'm debating on something different after a fitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yep.

0047d76770f43c7df83c7676ae01bb6e.jpg
54c32eb0d14187b6df4e3f9108b37500.jpg

Jman is part of Big Baller Brand

So, what should I put this one in?

Love mine in an Epic but I will say, I want one for my 2017 M1 really really bad. Probably leaning to dropping a TM tip on this one and getting something different for the Epic. Go M1, Jman!!! Just do it!!!

Looks like the Atmos will be here Tuesday.

The question now, F7, Triton, '17 M1, or Epic.
Dude ... do you just have unlimited funding for golf? HA!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dude ... do you just have unlimited funding for golf? HA!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
You must have missed the BST threads.

I really hope I can find one of these to test in the not-so-distant future.

I'd love to put a 7x black up against other contenders.

I have a 6S coming soon. Can't wait to take it for a spin and validate some launch monitor numbers.

Put the Atmos red in my driver this weekend. Initial results were off the charts. One chacterstic I look for in all driver shafts is the ability to feel the club head. The Atmos delivered this in spades. Good swings delivered a penetrating ball flight and bombs off the tee. Bad swings allowed me to find the club head and keep the ball in play. While minimizing distance loss. Will be interested to get see my numbers on Trackman. Based on what I saw on the course this weekend. I would guess I picked up a few hundred RPM of spin. Which for me is a good thing as a sub 2000 guy a little extra spin helps the ball stay in the air. Compared to the speeder I have played the last two seasons. The Atmos feels slightly softer with a little more kick. Also I did not feel like I had to work as hard to get the shot I wanted. This shaft really checks all the boxes for me excited to have it in the bag.

Thought this was pretty damn cool by Fujikura. Was going to post in the MC Live thread, but didn't want to add another sponsor to the convo when CPG & The Flying Tee had done so much directly for the event.

Fujikura Stands with Our Veterans & Folds of Honor

As a company our core commitment is not only to our brand, but also to our customers, Charter Dealers, tour players, and to worthy causes that truly make a difference. Through scholarships and other assistance, The Folds of Honor Foundation gives back to the spouses and children of soldiers killed or disabled in service to our country. At Fujikura, we’re proud to partner with Folds of Honor each year to support their mission and honor the sacrifice of military families across the country with a portion of the proceeds from select special edition shafts like the new ATMOS Tour Spec U.S. Open Limited Edition.

ATMOS Tour Spec U.S. Open Limited Edition Now Available

2017 ATMOS Tour Spec U.S. Open Limited Edition – Designed to celebrate the 117th U.S. Open at Erin Hills, Fujikura is offering 117 shafts of the Blue launch profile in each of the 60g and 70g weight categories, for a total of 234. The Blue launch profile is the mid launching profile of the three ATMOS Tour Spec options. Each shaft is laser etched “Limited Edition” and individually numbered with proceeds contributing to annual donation to the Folds of Honor. [Learn More]

http://www.fujikuragolf.com/2017/06/05/fujikura-introduces-atmos-tour-spec-u-s-open-limited-edition/?mc_cid=b761e1a40b&mc_eid=d8c5ab5292
714db7b4-612d-485d-a89b-54dd58f80a5c.png

2015 PRO Patriot Edition – Designed for the golfer seeking feel in the handle section with the stability and control of a stiffer tip, the 2015 PRO “Patriot Edition” offers a legendary Fujikura profile guaranteed to promote straighter and more consistent shots. [Learn more]
2e4810cd-c3d4-404e-87da-a73040e54a51.png

Back