Mizuno I just really like everything they are doing. Excited that they are getting pretty strong in the top half of the bag now too. Not to mention the M craft putter I rolled at the golf store a few months ago was money.

Mizuno

I've not played a ton of manufacturers. So I don't have a clear favorite. I'd say Mizuno or Titlest, as I've not ever handed either one(outside Titleist woods).

Gotta go Callaway although it was really close with Cobra. I just think from top to bottom they are stronger than the rest. I’ve never played a Mizuno club so can’t compare.

Callaway seems to have a lot going on and coming out...be happy to roll with them

We give away full bags of equipment a lot on THP through our Experiences.
If you could rock all 14 from any club company, based on only their current equipment, who is it going to be?
Cobra OL or Calloway DCB's if I went Variable would be my choices.

Like others, I feel like the top four for me would be Callaway, Cobra, Mizuno, and Titleist for me. All have particular strengths but really don’t think any have huge weakness anywhere in the bag. Srixon/Cleveland would be a dark horse sexy bag

Even though I love what cobra is doing it has to be Callaway.

Their putter line up is insane
New drivers
Wedges are damn good
New irons seem to be legit as well
Even their bags are good!

Callaway - their REVA clubs are perfect for me. If I was forced to chose another company I would say TaylorMade since when testing clubs they always came in as a close second.

😁

Callaway would nose out Mizuno by a putter. That is the only club that I haven't gotten along real well with from Mizuno, but Odyssey never lets me down.

There are so many good ones, however I would probably go for Callaway or Cobra.

Without hesitation, Callaway.

I'd go Callaway because the options are so deep.

Mizuno would be my not too distant 2nd.

Titleist in 3rd.

Callaway without a doubt!

If I don’t take the experiences into play haha (granddaddy I’m looking at you 😂) then my bag 100% would be either cobra or mizuno.

and thankfully, y’all have two wonderful experiences with both that will provide a full bag this year so here is to hoping 🤞🏼

so many good full bag options right now, I don't think that was so much the case even 2 or 3 years ago. personally have some specific questions about certain parts over everyone's line.

Callaway I'd be unsure of iron situation
Mizuno, not sure about wedges.
Cobra, not sure about drivers.
Ben Hogan, currently reshafting the PTxpros which will get another go.

feel free to dm if you don’t feel like answering here, but what makes you unsure of those mentioned?Just wondering for curiosity. Mizuno wedges I used to wonder about but I had one a year or so ago and it was actually very nice.

cobras drivers have been my favorite for a while and callaway irons have treated me decent in the past but I do prefer other offerings from other OEMs.

That’s a really tough question. For the experience associated with it, Callaway. I’d love to get a round in with Jason Finley. For the clubs, probably Mizuno. I’m in a driver that just really suits my swing. Can Cally get me there? Maybe. But right now I’m not losing strokes off the tee and that is a huge help to my game.

feel free to dm if you don’t feel like answering here, but what makes you unsure of those mentioned?Just wondering for curiosity. Mizuno wedges I used to wonder about but I had one a year or so ago and it was actually very nice.

cobras drivers have been my favorite for a while and callaway irons have treated me decent in the past but I do prefer other offerings from other OEMs.
Just haven't tried them for the most part.
Never hit mizuno wedges.
Havent hit callaway irons since the Apex 19 I think in a fitting. Fitter really loved them but they weren't as good for me.
Have not gotten along with cobra drivers last few years.

Would probably be down to Mizuno and Callaway for me. I'd prefer Mizuno irons, but the putter and balls are also incredibly important and Callaway has some of the best options out there. Titleist would also be hard to argue against as well.

Titleist - only OEM where I like something in all of their lines.

Callaway.
They still get the "Grandaddy inspired loyalty" from me. Top to bottom they are probably 1st or 2nd in every category in my opinion.

Callaway for sure.

Would give Mizuno, Srixon, Cobra, Titleist, Hogan, Honma a shot as well if the opportunity presented itself

I was about to say Callaway, because there are so many options and the new Rogue line looks nice. BUT, I think I would go with something different for me and go Cobra. I really like the new LTDx line and I think I could play anything from it. Even the hybrids look good to me. So, yeah, I would go Cobra. That would be pretty sweet!

We give away full bags of equipment a lot on THP through our Experiences.
If you could rock all 14 from any club company, based on only their current equipment, who is it going to be?
Callaway.

Back