Full Face groove wedges

I absolutely respect and understand the design concept and benefits of a wedge that has a full face of milling - PLenty of bunker shots and greenside shots with sand/grass marks on the edge of the grooves validate it.

That said, I also love consistency hahaha - Prefer all my wedges to have the same finish and presentation.
What if all your wedges were full grooved?

I like full face grooves, especially if they become an option on more regular sized wedges. I played PM Grind in 54 and 60, the Hi-Toe shape was fun in the 60* but not as much in the 54.

Only experience I’ve had was a PM grind a few years back. I didn’t like the look but maybe it was just the shape. Seems another one is about to be released that I’ll pick up on soon.

I like the idea of it and the visual doesn't bother me, but the wedges that have them don't really suit. It would be interesting to see it on a smaller wedge.

I really enjoyed the PM grind, but since I've gone to one length it has been sitting on the sidelines. I ordered a 60* OL Cobra Snake Bite wedge to fill that role, so we'll see how Cobra's version works out, I guess.

I have loved my HiToe 56. The look and the consistency. I just pulled the trigger on a CBX full face because I couldn't find any other clubs with a full face grind besides the PM, CBX FF, and the HiToe.

I am going to need to replace my HiToe 56 with a 54. Has anyone here tried the Snakebite?

They look weird.

I had a pm grind which was fun for a bit, but I like traditional scoring better. Heck I even hate nip it grooves

I love them, particularly in the scoring wedges, make all the sense in the world.

I will *always* have full face grooves in my highest lofted wedge.

Because why not.

Def a fan. Edel golf was the first that I saw do this, before Callaway and TM. Im going two wedges full face.

Def a fan. Edel golf was the first that I saw do this, before Callaway and TM. Im going two wedges full face.
I think that is correct. Edel came in 2014 and PM Grind in 2015. Although it was pretty close as PM Grind was out on tour a bit earlier.

It’s a trend I think a lot of golfers have gravitated towards.

Back