Game Golf Pro Coming!

I can say I will for sure be getting this. I really like GG and now without tapping and no phone in my pocket it should be a huge hit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had Game Golf Live and was very underwhelmed. The whole tagging thing is a nuisance, the software was trash and transferring your round to your phone at the end was miserable. If they have truly found a way to keep your phone in your bag and improved the software, then maybe just maybe I will take another look.

I can say I will for sure be getting this. I really like GG and now without tapping and no phone in my pocket it should be a huge hit

I like gg but the tapping is an issue for me in 24 rounds today is the first time I tagged every single shot

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

This will be big if they get all the technology right. I'm a huge fan of what game golf does and the stats it can deliver. I just could never get past the tapping and annoying beep noise it makes every time. I binned it after about 15 rounds, which stunk because i like the data but it was just so annoying.

I still need to hear where the "puck" needs to be located before I get excited about this. I'm less excited if it has to be in a pocket or hooked onto your belt. If it can live in a pocket in my golf bag, then that's a game changer.

This HAS to be seamless...no tapping, no positing the puck, no going back to edit putts that did not record, no editing for penalty strokes...they say "just play golf" and hopefully they mean it.

The stats that you can track are awesome and really add a new dimension to the game...just don't want to add hastle too.

Looking forward to hearing the details.

I didn't have a good experience with Arccos, so I am looking forward to Game Golf Pro.

This HAS to be seamless...no tapping, no positing the puck, no going back to edit putts that did not record, no editing for penalty strokes...they say "just play golf" and hopefully they mean it.

The stats that you can track are awesome and really add a new dimension to the game...just don't want to add hastle too.

Looking forward to hearing the details.

I agree. Not so much about the penalty strokes though, not sure how a system would know the difference between a miss hit and a retee. Or how many strokes to give you, especially with the new OB local rules for 2019 (2 strokes and drop in fairway).

Any system where its pretty close to seamless wins in my book though, I think ShotScope V2 was really good so I know it can be done.

I agree. Not so much about the penalty strokes though, not sure how a system would know the difference between a miss hit and a retee. Or how many strokes to give you, especially with the new OB local rules for 2019 (2 strokes and drop in fairway).

Any system where its pretty close to seamless wins in my book though, I think ShotScope V2 was really good so I know it can be done.

I agree with you about the penalty strokes. My thinking is that there should be something you can do on the fly (before the penalty shot, on the way to your ball etc...) to acknowlede the penalty stroke easily without having to go back into the app to adjust it after the fact. That would be my preference. Going back to make adjustments or to find that shots were not recorded...is a big let down. Ultimately, I would like to access the round and begin to analyze it, not edit it.

Just tweeted game golf hoping since its now April more details are released

I reached out to Game Golf on Facebook and was told they will start shipping Game Golf Pro in early May.

From Nick, a rep at Game Golf:
"We will start shipping PRO in early May. We will be sending out a pre-order e-mail in the coming weeks."

Take care!
Nick

I hope they push a big software update to the app when it comes out and brings some updates to the existing live product as well.

I’m hoping the Pro system is what I’m search for - it has promise but execution will determine. I’ve owned each game golf and arccos system to date but nothing has stuck.

Sucks it got pushed back a month. Hpping more details on the product are released soon

Sure they release a new one as soon as I pull the trigger on the now previous generation

Sent from HTX

Iv been holding off for this release as I do like the original gg I'm sure I can wait another month, any idea on price as yet

Iv been holding off for this release as I do like the original gg I'm sure I can wait another month, any idea on price as yet

According to golf digest its $300

Right where I thought it would be.

I'm eager to SEE more.

Yeah, im hoping if pre-orders are indeed that close we would be getting some more info soon.

If the pre-order discount is decent enough I might be in on this

I have a GameGolf Live, and would be very interested in the new GG Pro.

$300 is a bit of an ouch, I was one of the lucky few who snagged the ShotScope V2 for $100

Baffled they havent released any additional information on this yet. Site just continues to say "coming this season". Golf Digest mentioned a release time somewhere around April, and here we are heading into Mid May

broke the clip on my GG original, so haven't used it yet this season. Patiently waiting to hear details on this release.

Baffled they havent released any additional information on this yet. Site just continues to say "coming this season". Golf Digest mentioned a release time somewhere around April, and here we are heading into Mid May

Me too. I was just looking into this again this weekend. Never really wanted shot tracking, but when the removed the "tapping" and the need for a phone, well then its an option since it won't otherwise distract me in my mediocre golf game.

~Rock

This is interesting. Hopefully they release it soon and some early adopters can share their on-course experiences. I am intrigued by these tracking systems and think the data will be quite useful for analyzing the game. I was close to buying Arccos 360 -- what appears to be the current best option -- before reading about this update.

I'm interested to see how the Pro functions. I literally just put my original GG tags and module back in play, yesterday... I missed so many shot "tags" it wasn't really useful, so either have to build that back in to my pre-shot routine, or look at something like the Pro where I don't have to worry about that.

From what I've heard it sounds like Arccos is going to have their phone replacing device available before GG has their pro version available.

Back