Game Golf Pro Coming!

anyone else jumping in at the discounted rate?

Just got the email, kinda of scary with it being so new. Ships Jan 4th.

VGm-cyyFJk7Kyj2t5NoimPJWjD6ZNbxCbVOP9XbD0hnAXOiIkasuSTRKUJxWYavU57JWjNynFBZDdFOdMGFUscLzCz16TIXWJ5rSDVO62iTmVWZputYayoFrd9Ou79FuE7BtHi5V=s0-d-e1-ft

bump for @ddec

hmmm not bad. Not sure if I'm going to make the jump though. Are you?

ponder, hard ponder.

Would be cool to have if I enjoyed golf again, but if 2nd half of 2018 carries into 2019 Im going to burn everything anyways

ponder, hard ponder.

Would be cool to have if I enjoyed golf again, but if 2nd half of 2018 carries into 2019 Im going to burn everything anyways

mike what happened on that shot that just registered as going directly to your right about 65 yards?

mike what happened on that shot that just registered as going directly to your right about 65 yards?

would really put their system to the test for sure.

discounted pricing supposedly ends tomorrow...still pondering

I'm loving mine since the updates its a big change from live and the tags are picking up all shots even second and third putts still a couple of issues but nothing that would put me off buying it

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I'm loving mine since the updates its a big change from live and the tags are picking up all shots even second and third putts still a couple of issues but nothing that would put me off buying it

how often are you seeing updates to fix the reported bugs?

how often are you seeing updates to fix the reported bugs?
Few days to week it all depends on the bug reported, there was a serious of updates last month but since then only one or two but iv not had many issues recently one or two missed or added shots nothing major

It isn’t too much of a discount when you consider they are making you “buy” the caddy functionality for only 1 year that you might not use. I flirted but decided to pass

I like the idea of this. I struggle with the original remembering to tap, so have used it less and less. I just cant justify the cost, though, even discounted.

Is the smart caddie just a 'club recommendation' tool? I assume it still works without it, right? I'm far more interested in having shot tracking that is not intrusive than on the app suggesting what club I should hit.

~Rock

Is the smart caddie just a 'club recommendation' tool? I assume it still works without it, right? I'm far more interested in having shot tracking that is not intrusive than on the app suggesting what club I should hit.

~Rock

I can almost hear that computer generated voice saying something like " you suck pretty bad today, club up and keep your head down"

According to my preorder e-mail, today is supposed to be the shipping date. One can only hope...lol

I can almost hear that computer generated voice saying something like " you suck pretty bad today, club up and keep your head down"
- Grabs 7 iron -
"I'm sorry Roadrunner, I'm afraid I can't allow that shot."

eff it, order placed, estimated shipping date is 1/11

Sorry if this is in the wrong place as this is regarding the Game Golf Live. Thinking that I would actually prefer the manual tagging of the GG Live (so I could visually and audibly confirm that a club/stroke is recorded and for incorporation into a preshot routine trigger) after reviewing this thread I went ahead and ordered the GG Live (the current $89 price didn't hurt either as well as the tags not needing individual batteries). I downloaded the App onto my iphone 7 and started to enter my clubs (I am expecting delivery tomorrow and I am just playing with the app). My question: is there a way to delete some clubs that I entered in order to clean up the app a little? It was very easy to add clubs and to customize club names but I was not able to figure out how to actually get rid of some clubs I had made mistakes on. I know I can just deactivate the clubs but I wish to remove the error clubs from my club list. Thanks in advance for any help!

Oh, and also, the iphone app had three choices when selecting a device: GG Pro (black medalion); GG Live 2 (red circular medalion); and GG Live (older style rectangular red device). When I tried to enter clubs, the app would not allow me to enter anything under the GG Live device (the GG Live device is the one I purchased). I was however, able to enter clubs under the GG Pro and GG Live2 devices. What am I doing incorrectly. This is for the iphone app btw. Thanks again for any assistance.

Ok, figured out how to delete clubs in the my bag menu (sorry for bothering everyone!). Still haven't figured out the select device part though. Also, I searched everywhere and I could not find any reference nor mention of a round red shaped GG Live2 medallion (looks like the same shape as the black PRO model, just red. Anyone know anything about this model? I also couldn't find anything about availability of the Golf Pride grips with a recessed butt end that holds the GG tags. Other than intro at the PGA show over a year ago, I haven't seen anything about availability. Is his dead in the water or are there still plans to bring this to market?

Wait untill you get the medallion and pair the medallion to the app and set up that way

Back