Game Golf Pro Coming!

hmm, so the confirmation email says the item was to ship on 1/4, did anyone receive a tracking or shipment notification?

hmm, so the confirmation email says the item was to ship on 1/4, did anyone receive a tracking or shipment notification?

Mine was due to ship on the same date according to the email (but to the UK, don’t know if they’ll have stocks over here or if it’ll have to come from the States).
I haven’t had any shipping notification, and can’t find anywhere to look to see updates ?

Mine was supposed to go out the 4th as well, but I haven't received a shipping notice yet.

Mine was due to ship on the same date according to the email (but to the UK, don’t know if they’ll have stocks over here or if it’ll have to come from the States).
I haven’t had any shipping notification, and can’t find anywhere to look to see updates ?
It will come from Ireland if in UK

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I emailed their support for a shipping update yesterday, no reply.

Still nothing, fired off another email this morning.

Tracking number email received

Looks like mine is coming from Tennessee and will be here Monday

Nice one let me know your thoughts on your first try, personally I'm liking it so far in testing phase but it's been bang on the past 2 rounds might miss a tap in putt here and there but easily edited, think arccos and shotscope have the same issue

Nice one let me know your thoughts on your first try, personally I'm liking it so far in testing phase but it's been bang on the past 2 rounds might miss a tap in putt here and there but easily edited, think arccos and shotscope have the same issue

Might be awhile here....real winter is on the doorstep

I missed the original offer, asked if I could still get the offer and I could. Bought it a couple days ago. And got shipping number today.
Cannot wait.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Looks like mine is being delivered today, just in time for 4 inches of snow tomorrow

Customs clearance issues into the UK so they tell me. Mine is apparently being shipped to me on Monday Jan 13th.

Which is disappointing as the 13th is Sunday !

Looks like mine is being delivered today, just in time for 4 inches of snow tomorrow

well I lied looks like i went via UPS to my post office, so now it says tomorrow

Curious to hear if there are new features in terms of analytics or it's the same data just captured in the new method. I have the Classic and starting to have charging issues with mine so the debate between buying the Live or Pro version next.

Curious to hear if there are new features in terms of analytics or it's the same data just captured in the new method. I have the Classic and starting to have charging issues with mine so the debate between buying the Live or Pro version next.

Should be the same. I was beta testing it and the software portion/analytics was not changed.

No help here mine is still in the box

Yeah its the same app for classic, live and pro no change there just the device is different, all beta testers have now been told to use the app from play store or apples equivalent,

$40 to clear customs.... nice if they would've mentioned that they don't pay that for you. Can't remember the last time I paid customs for anything, and I do a lot of shopping online. Didn't even register that I'd have to add that cost on. Oh, well finally here.
Guess shopping from China online is better than the US now.

$40 to clear customs.... nice if they would've mentioned that they don't pay that for you. Can't remember the last time I paid customs for anything, and I do a lot of shopping online. Didn't even register that I'd have to add that cost on. Oh, well finally here.

You have got to be kidding me.

WTF?? Is that something new, or at least new from the US?

You have got to be kidding me.

WTF?? Is that something new, or at least new from the US?

Welcome to being Canadian. I’m always charged duty on stuff from the USA.

Just bought an F7 hybrid from budget golf. My THP discount almost covered the duty fees.

That’s why I shop on amazon Canada first.

Back