Played around with the lie angle some more on my RX2 today. As dhartmann mentioned, I had the toe higher off the ground my first time out with it. Started out adjusting it all the way flat and it felt decent at first. After putting for a little bit I felt I was definitely having to lean too far over, ala Michelle Wie. So I loosened it back up and went a little more upright. This allowed me to stand a little more upright, and I drained the first three 10 footers on the birdieball after the adjustment. Liking where it's at now, and definitely excited about rolling it some more.

The lie angle adjustment is such a cool feature of this. After playing around with it some more and how I adjusted my stance with it in different spots, I realize how before I always just went with the stance that worked with the setup of the putter. Not with this one, it adjusts for me, not the other way around :D

I also seemed to be having a small tendency to push the ball right a tad. Just looked at the grip closely and it appears to be installed slightly crooked, and if I hold it flat across, the putter is slightly open. Need to get my new grip and hopefully will fix that issue as well.

I have to admit that I did not play the RX3F today. I wanted to play today with the Garsen Ultimate grip that Cure sent me, but I have it on another putter at this time. Not ready to pull the Garsen Max off the RX3F just yet. I will play one more round with the other putter/Ultimate grip combo to be positive that I like the feel. If the grip performs as it did today, it will replace the Max on the Cure RX3F.

I have to admit that I did not play the RX3F today. I wanted to play today with the Garsen Ultimate grip that Cure sent me, but I have it on another putter at this time. Not ready to pull the Garsen Max off the RX3F just yet. I will play one more round with the other putter/Ultimate grip combo to be positive that I like the feel. If the grip performs as it did today, it will replace the Max on the Cure RX3F.
How do you like the MAX on there? That's what I'm looking to put on mine.

I have actually liked it quite a lot. Different than any other grip that I have used before. But I think it may be a bit to large for me. After taking the Ultimate and throwing it on another putter, because I was enjoying the Max so much, I keep this other putter in the bedroom and roll it in the house all the time. Wanted to actually take it on the course to see how it felt in play.
I messaged Cure about which other Garsens would work on this putter and they said they had the Ultimate and it was a good choice for some.
How do you like the MAX on there? That's what I'm looking to put on mine.

RXi yesterday then RX3 today.

MUCH better feel and performance for me today. Nothing even remotely resembling a 3 jack and while I had 31 putts today it could've easily been like 27. I only had 5 one putts with the longest being a 15 footer for birdie. Had a few nice looks at birdie where I either did a 360 lip out or just burned an edge on what I thought was a perfect putt.

Pretty darn pleased as I feel my stroke growing into this putter and I know when to back off/stop a stroke when it feels awry.

RXi is simply not for me and will be offloaded soon.

You did putt pretty good today. Wish I could have been there yesterday to see how the RXi preformed. The RX3 has really been a good putter for you.
RXi yesterday then RX3 today.

MUCH better feel and performance for me today. Nothing even remotely resembling a 3 jack and while I had 31 putts today it could've easily been like 27. I only had 5 one putts with the longest being a 15 footer for birdie. Had a few nice looks at birdie where I either did a 360 lip out or just burned an edge on what I thought was a perfect putt.

Pretty darn pleased as I feel my stroke growing into this putter and I know when to back off/stop a stroke when it feels awry.

RXi is simply not for me and will be offloaded soon.

I have actually liked it quite a lot. Different than any other grip that I have used before. But I think it may be a bit to large for me. After taking the Ultimate and throwing it on another putter, because I was enjoying the Max so much, I keep this other putter in the bedroom and roll it in the house all the time. Wanted to actually take it on the course to see how it felt in play.
I messaged Cure about which other Garsens would work on this putter and they said they had the Ultimate and it was a good choice for some.
Good stuff, glad to hear it works so well. I'm going to start with the MAX as well. I think the Ultimate is going to be a little smaller than I want, but we will see. I originally thought Ultimate because dimensions on eBay seem to be mislabeled or something, but after looking at Garsen's website I think MAX is what I'm going to want.

I think you will enjoy the Max. Definitely allowed me to relax my grip.
Good stuff, glad to hear it works so well. I'm going to start with the MAX as well. I think the Ultimate is going to be a little smaller than I want, but we will see. I originally thought Ultimate because dimensions on eBay seem to be mislabeled or something, but after looking at Garsen's website I think MAX is what I'm going to want.

Champions Tour player, Rod Spittle has been gaming the RX2 since the end of last year with great success.
Rod just finished 4th in The Principal Charity Classic over the weekend, capturing his 3rd Top 10 in 2015. Rod has greatly improved his putting since switching to a Cure RX2 putter last year. Rod is currently ranked 18th in putting, from 60th in 2014 and currently 27th on the money list from 50th in 2014.

Rod is a great guy and we are thrilled and honored to have him playing a Cure Putter!

11391279_816310058422043_5613909579195808555_n.jpg

Anyone have a SS grip on theirs? Thinking of cutting mines down and throwing on a new grip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have a SS grip on theirs? Thinking of cutting mines down and throwing on a new grip!

I pondered SS and ended up going Garsen, ordered today. Can't wait to get it on there. Sorry, that doesn't really answer your question :D

Gaming A Cure?

I pondered SS and ended up going Garsen, ordered today. Can't wait to get it on there. Sorry, that doesn't really answer your question :D

Ha. It's ok. Garsen was up on my list of grips for the RX3 too. Still reading through the review threads on that one. Don't know enough of it.

Gaming A Cure?

Played a quick 9 today and I'm starting to get more comfortable with this putter. Had ZERO 3 putts and my lag putts left me inside 3ft.

Although I was short on all of my lag putts as I'm still dialing in the feel on those longer putts and I am being cautious, the triangle alignment is a HUGE HELP for me. I'm able to aim slightly further down the line of my putt so I get a better "picture" of the putt, and those longer putts were right on line

I put the Flatso 1.0 on mine and I went from pretty good to lights out. My second round out with it was my best putting round ever - 25 putts. The group I was playing with started saying anything within 15' was gimme range by hole 10. I tried the Garsen for a few rounds before, but I couldn't get my lag putts down distance wise with it. I love the Garsen on other putters, but I think the head weight I have the Cure set at doesn't gel with me and that grip.

Excited
3f1873532ef47246404d9d3327e9bb5b.jpg

Been gaming the Rx1 for awhile now and have been rolling some good putts. Confidence from 10' and in is way up. Had this in play at Pitt invitational and while messing around in the putting green before we teed off several of the guys there took turns rolling this and several were impressed with how the ball rolls from these putters.

lots of different comments from this who rolled it, just wanted to hold it and take practice strokes and those who,just commented of the looks. I don't recall anyone who rolled it making a bad stroke with it.

on some difficult greens I putted well for two days and limited my three putts to only a handful over two days and made a 30' putt for par during the invitational on a pretty difficulty green.

mikedean441 commented on out 11th hole that while I was putting good with it he needed ear plugs to deal with the sound.

Back