blugold

Autobots, ROLL OUT!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Whose going to see if this helps them so I have more confidence buying one?

Fox Tv GIF by Bob's Burgers

For anyone that's curious how this works:

Not a fan of the name but have heard his stuff works

Looks interesting. Have his people call my people 😅

my head hurts just watching that video

I like training aids but this one I stopped watching 2 min in. My head was starting to hurt.

The music almost had me turning it off at the beginning. but decided to try and be fair.

He is quickly becoming the swing aid king. Leadbetter is probably totally annoyed that someone else is wrecking swings better than him.

He is quickly becoming the swing aid king. Leadbetter is probably totally annoyed that someone else is wrecking swings better than him.
Not being a Leadbetter fan at all, I laughed a little louder than I probably should have at that. :LOL:

I’m sure it’s right for someone. Don’t think that’s me

I’ve used a couple of his training aids and they really helped. This one seems to be difficult to get set up just right. Maybe once adjusted by a “fitter” it would do wonders 😂

I like training aids but this one I stopped watching 2 min in. My head was starting to hurt.

The music almost had me turning it off at the beginning. but decided to try and be fair.
1000051924.jpg

I got that far. I applaud anyone with the dedication to go further into that madness. Or cry for their lack of having a life. Whichever.

View attachment 9231427

I got that far. I applaud anyone with the dedication to go further into that madness. Or cry for their lack of having a life. Whichever.
Lol. Off all of his helpers, this one makes the most sense.

I also like Gankas' stuff because he seems to actually work with recreational ams as well as elite ams and tour pros. I am impressed that most of his golfers all get into similar positions.

Last edited:
Holy swingthought!

When I saw the name...

excited feelings GIF by WE tv

1703078486741.png

I’ve been working on some of the Gankas swing principles for my off season swing work. I don’t love all of it but there are some parts that are fitting well into my swing and abilities.

I’m not a big training aid guy so I’m not jumping in on this. Smart ball essentially does the same thing for me and it’s far less intrusive, imo.

I definitely want one.

Back