Garage Simulator Crew

All this talk about projectors and enclosures and I think it’s about time. I will need to be strategic with the layout.

All this talk about projectors and enclosures and I think it’s about time. I will need to be strategic with the layout.
I'm going to have to put mine up and take it down when I get mine. :confused:

1911FD49-CE42-43DF-85E2-861FD0AA99E7.jpeg
Not a marathon session like my guy @AuzzieMatt , but I did get in about 120 swings today.

Last edited:
View attachment 9245346
Not a marathon session like my guy @AuzzieMatt , but I did get in about 120 swings today.

120 is nothing to sneeze at. We can't all be @AuzzieMatt
Kids Muscles GIF by Hate Thy Neighbor

Sliding projector mount arrives today. BOOM!

20240228_132832.jpg

20240228_132930.jpg

20240228_132954.jpg

20240228_133021.jpg

The driving range in Central Park is a bit different than most.

Now that the GSPro ST+ file is working for everything, I think I'm getting it next month when company bonus pays out. I've also heard the new E6 Apex might release next month. Could be a fun time post Goat Cup in my garage.

Originally, was going to buy the Rapsodo MLM2Pro for my basement sim, but got a bonus from work plus taxes are coming, so was wondering what would be the next launch monitor up from this that would be worth it? From what I've read/found seems like the Bushnell Launch Pro Golf Launch ($1,999) would be the next "best thing" but that is over two times the cost.

Originally, was going to buy the Rapsodo MLM2Pro for my basement sim, but got a bonus from work plus taxes are coming, so was wondering what would be the next launch monitor up from this that would be worth it? From what I've read/found seems like the Bushnell Launch Pro Golf Launch ($1,999) would be the next "best thing" but that is over two times the cost.
2nd Swing is selling new Skytraks for $899 and used ones for less than that

Ordered my net. Sigpro Softly hitting strip was just shipped. Have to plan out my mat setup and should be up and running in week or 2.

Little fun on the SIM tonight…22 shots and hit the flag stick twice but no HIO…
IMG_2601.jpeg

I picked up a first gen skytrak from 2nd swing and haven't had any issues with it. Showed up in mint condition. Had to chat with skytrak online since it was apparently still associated to a previous email address, but that was solved in mere seconds.

Spending the morning on a ladder getting the projector moved to the ceiling. 😍

Spending the morning on a ladder getting the projector moved to the ceiling. 😍
livestream or I don't believe it.

livestream or I don't believe it.
I was wondering if he was posting while on said ladder installing said projector.

I was wondering if he was posting while on said ladder installing said projector.
Nah, had to finish kid drop off first, car line is good posting time.

I have a buddy who ordered a used OG Skytrak from 2nd Swing and is leaning toward GSPro, so might jump in on that soon

Clearly the cables aren’t staying like this hahaha

But the install setup I think is a success!! I’m so excited!

IMG_6272.jpeg

I picked up a first gen skytrak from 2nd swing and haven't had any issues with it. Showed up in mint condition. Had to chat with skytrak online since it was apparently still associated to a previous email address, but that was solved in mere seconds.
I think there's a very high likelihood I take this route and join the garage sim crew this year. While I would love to get the ST+, the $800-900 for the first get skytrak is a pretty fantastic entry point.

I think there's a very high likelihood I take this route and join the garage sim crew this year. While I would love to get the ST+, the $800-900 for the first get skytrak is a pretty fantastic entry point.
It really is. Club path info is nice, but I know I come over the top, and know when I'm able to get a little closer to the slot. Their package comes with a bunch sim courses as well, even if WGT is about worthless. E6 works really well for free.

Not. Effin. Bad.

😍😍😍😍

IMG_6273.jpeg

IMG_6274.jpeg

Back