Gardeners let's see your gardens!!

jholl2277

U of Memphis Football
Reaction score
Handicap
8.0 ghin
View attachment 4966

This my second attempt at growing stuff! Last year was a diaster. This year instead of tilling the yard I made these 4X8 boxes and filled them with garden soil. It is doing great!! Already have gotten several okra, squash, radishes, zuccini, and tomatoes (when the birds don't beat me)!
We did not plan the layout to well but we learned alot for next year! :smile:

This was our back garden at some point last summer. Its even bigger and better this year, plus the front garden is great this year too, but its just flowers and such.
IMG_4483.jpg

IMG_4482.jpg

IMG_4481.jpg

IMG_4480.jpg

IMG_4479.jpg

IMG_4478.jpg

IMG_4477.jpg

IMG_4476.jpg

IMG_4475.jpg

IMG_4474.jpg

IMG_4473.jpg

IMG_4472.jpg

IMG_4471.jpg

Very nice Coolbreeze!!! Your pic's have shown me alot of what I can and should do for next year!!

I would like to see a picture of Staples garden.

Very nice Coolbreeze!!! Your pic's have shown me alot of what I can and should do for next year!!
Thanks man, this is year 4 for us in this house so the garden is still just growing in. The fruit trees are still small, and the rasperries strawberries and the like are all still growing in, and over this winter we added a ton more garden space for veggies.

If you have any questions I would be happy to help if I can.

I'll post some pics of mine later on. We have two main gardens, producing corn, peas, sqaush, green beans, and cucumbers, and a few buckets that we are growing peppers in.

Who is Staples?

I'll post some pics of mine later on. We have two main gardens, producing corn, peas, sqaush, green beans, and cucumbers, and a few buckets that we are growing peppers in.

Who is Staples?

The guy in the 1st Morgan Cup.

Ah. Ooopsie. Missed that one evidently.

Gardening is a big part of my life here. We have good soil for it, good climate, long season. Grew potatoes last year, hated every second of it, but I am really enjoying growing my habaneros, Thais, and Brain Strains.
The guy in the 1st Morgan Cup.

I would like to see a picture of Staples garden.

I'm thinking that would involve google earth in some fashion.

I envy you guys with gardens, dumb government quarters rules means it's a no grow for me.

I'm thinking that would involve google earth in some fashion.

I envy you guys with gardens, dumb government quarters rules means it's a no grow for me.

Can't do container gardening?

Can't do container gardening?

Nope. It's a cluster around here. Other's do it and nothing gets said but soon as I asked about I was shot down instantly.

This is our garden protector!

Do water gardens count if so here is ours i built it 5 yrs. ago 15 koi 18 x 22 x 3 1/2 ft.

397609391.jpg
389753442.jpg

The veggie garden this morning as I drink coffee and water.

Translated from Canadian to 'Merican by Siri.

And now the actual photo
d179e1fa-a4d8-e7ec.jpg

Translated from Canadian to 'Merican by Siri.

Wonder when Bogey Russ will check in with his hemp garden? Haha

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Back