Gas Prices: What are you paying?

Anyone switch to E85 to save money?
I thought I read that it's really not a bargain because of it lower power efficiency compared to 10% ethanol

I read quite a while ago that it takes more energy to produce a gallon of ethanol than you can get from burning it!

$4.29/Gal here today. NE Ohio.

Filled up at $4.60 tonight. Only cried a little though and I resisted the urge to kick the pump.

$4.65 around here, insanity.

I saw $4.81 today - I hate self inflicted stupidity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up to $3.999 again.

$4.499 today

Back up from $4.15 to $4.29 a gallon here. I only drive 10 miles a week for work, so not as bad as it could be. I really feel for those that have to drive a lot. Add that on top of inflation, oof

Reactions: JB
$6.999 a gallon. $120 to fill a Camaro. Thankfully, it was on the company dime.

$4.17 - $4.19 seems to be the going rate for regular in North Texas today.

back up to 4.39 here in NEO! Yet oil companies produced record years based on 10-Ks issued. Seems backwards to me.

You guys crack me up complaining about your gas prices haha.
Here where i live its about $3.05 per litre for 95, which is about $11.50 per gallon

You guys crack me up complaining about your gas prices haha.
Here where i live its about $3.05 per litre for 95, which is about $11.50 per gallon

That is crazy expensive no doubt.

It’s relative though. Fifty percent increase in fuel prices across the US over the last few months is taxing and requires significant budgetary adjustments especially since income for most likely hasn’t scaled proportionately with the sudden cost of living increase.

That is crazy expensive no doubt.

It’s relative though. Fifty percent increase in fuel prices across the US over the last few months is taxing and requires significant budgetary adjustments especially since income for most likely hasn’t scaled proportionately with the sudden cost of living increase.

50% is being quite generous too.
Since January 2021, we are up well over 100%
According to GasBuddy the national average was 2.12 and had been steady and flat for a pretty long stretch. Outside of a small dip the last two weeks when reserves were put out, we have been on the increase nearly every week since then.

Back up to $4.00 for regular :banghead:

Dropped down a bit here. Filled up my wife's car for $3.88 this morning, down .10 cents from earlier this week.

32F655BB-5412-4D92-8559-D788BC46FAF0.jpegGood times

Granted, I only had about 30 miles left till E and i never run it down that low lol but we were hauling ass to get to baseball last night and I was dead tired by the time we finished so i didnt want to stop on the way home. But this one hurt

We're at about 4.45 here, and people actually believing that if NJ goes to pump your own gas that it'll actually go down .. no that means just more profits for the company lol

Anywho, I'm due for a full so we'll see how Costco is later, usually a good 10-15 c less

$4.59 for regular.
Idaho stations are getting wise to us Washingtonians driving across the border to save 30 cents per gallon due to our high fuel tax.
It's no longer 30 cents cheaper, they have jacked the prices and are now only 10 cents per gallon cheaper.

I have always felt 5.00 for my area was the breaking point.

Well, we just hit 4.85 at WaWa for reg.

I paid 4.39 for regular at BJ's last night. $98 to fill the Grand Cherokee, but I was really low. For that price one should be getting a .................

Most gas stations in Eastern MA are $4.70/gallon

$4.83 at the Stewart’s in Clifton Park NY this morning

Two weeks ago the price of 87 octane regular went down to $4.899. Yesterday when I filled up at the same station, it was $5.159. I get a $0.05 discount off the posted price.

The area average, (SoNv) according to the news people is $5.199.. They also said the national average is $4.719.

I've seen it at local stations for $5.319.

COSTCO has the best prices if you want to wait in long lines.

Word is the prices will go even higher as summer vacationers hit the highways.

Last I heard, a barrel of oil was was around $90.00. Not sure if that's cheap or not.

Back