Gear cleaning after a round

Same here. I clean after every round.

Not every round but usually every 3 or so

If the round is wet or gross then yes, right after. If the ground was dry then probably every couple rounds.

Nothing of mine gets cleaned after a round, that's beer time!

I deep clean my clubs once a month, I keep them pretty clean during a round so I don't feel the need to scrub them down after every round.

I wish I had more time to clean the club face and grips. If I have extra time I'm golfing. I keep a wet towel while playing and try to keep the faces somewhat clean. After walking 36 I tend to stop caring somewhere along the way. I do respect the guys that have clean clubs. When I get home the wifey takes my 1st priority! I love her and she lets me golf whenever I want...so I do what she needs...lol

I clean my clubs every couple of weeks. I'll also clean my white shoes with s magic eraser probably once a month. I want to keep my investments looking shiny and new!

I clean mine with dish soap and micro fiber clothes all the time. Especially before a round. I like swinging shiny sticks!

Wet a towel before every round. Wipe of clubs after each shot. Never needed more than that.

Never after a round. I'll clean them occasionally at home or the range if the grooves are dirty. After every round seems really OCD to me. I don't wash my car every time I drive it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm a little OCD in this category, I use a brush after every shot to clean the grooves then wipe it down with my wet and dry towel. I am careful not to make my playing partners wait on me and keep up pace. After the round, I have a quick glance at the set again in case it needs to be cleaned again. Like some of my fellow THP'ers, I like to keep my clubs looking new as long as I can, since I paid hard earned money to buy them.

THP Represent!

Hard bristle brush after every shot. Damp towel after every shot if necessary. Try to keep the clubs spotless throughout because I'm a head case so looking down at dirty clubs is enough of a distraction for me to blame when I **** up.

Every month or so I'll give a soapy warm water treatment to each head and rub down each iron and wedge shaft. I've only once in 18 years of playing golf used warm soapy water on the grips, and it made a huge difference. I'm regripping soon, so for 2017 I'll try to be better about cleaning the grips every other month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually just do a wet towel / brush on the clubfaces immediately after a round.

They get the full 'luxe treatment (including grips) the evening (or morning) before a big round though.

YES! I just bought a new set of Srixons 545's. I am literally in love with them. So much so that I clean them after every shot and cover them with iron covers and place gently back into the bag, and I don't slow up play by doing it either. I have learned to hit and then drive/walk to next shot with the intent to clean on the go, or before I pick out the next club. Nothing drives me more crazy than a golfer who spends extra time cleaning before he gets back into the cart. Pet Peeve.

Deluxe treatment the night before a big round too. I can relate to that.

I wipe off irons and wedges after every shot and will clean out the grooves with a tee while walking to my ball if I see a lot of dirt or sand in them. Do a thorough cleaning of everything once a month (8 - 10 rounds).

Similar. I have a brush attached to my bag that is easily accessible and always carry a damp towel. Also live in an arid climate, so I only clean them outside of the round about once a month...and I'm a neat freak:act-up:

I'll clean my grooves before a shot if dirty with a brush. If it's raining out I'll rinse my clubs as I walk and scrub them. Otherwise, clean at end of year thoroughly only.

They get a full cleaning a couple times a year.

use a towel and my brush to clean them after each shot, then maybe once every couple of months I take them in and give the heads a good thorough cleaning and take some gripes to the grips.

I have buddies that have caked on mud and I don't know how they do it. Mine don't have to be immaculate but they shouldn't look like you just smacked a dog turd with your 7 iron.

glad to hear there are so many neat freaks. Cleaning my gear after playing is a good wind down. I crack a cold beer and turn on some tunes while doing it. I also reload the bag with tees and put a fresh sleeve of balls in the bag.

I wipe down clubheads with a brush and warm water. That's it.

My clubs get a wipe after every shot as I keep a towel on my bag, and then 9 times out of 10 I will clean them after the round unless it has been so dry that they are pretty clean anyway

If I get wet whilst out playing, or the conditions are wet and muddy I will empty everything out of my bag when I get home and give my clubs a good clean and let them air in the house before putting them back in my bag

Soap & water after every weekend unless Saturday is particularly muddy.
I rotate shoes but once they start to pile up, they get cleaned as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wipe the clubs down after almost every shot. After the round, the club storage kids wipe down the clubs, but every 2-3 weeks I take them home for a deep cleaning.;

Shoes are cleaned by the clubhouse attendant when they get dirty, but not necessarily after every round.

I wipe my clubs off after every shot usually, so a real cleaning happens every couple rounds.

I clean mine after every round. Also try to wipe down after every shot as well.

Back