Generally a lurker, but going for a change

Wkndhookr

Datkison Quest Cup & Budget Golf Championship
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Quiet in life, quiet online. Generally spend most of my time listening and not really getting into the conversation and find myself doing the same online. Read a lot but usually don't add my 2 cents. Working on putting myself out there.

Been playing golf for about 22 years. Self taught, got down to single digits a few times over the years, been as low as 7.4 about 2 years ago. Currently 12.6 and thinking I'm about to start taking some lessons. Play more than my wife likes but not as much as I want to. Go figure.

Quite happy I stumbled on the site and surprised it didn't happen earlier.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! Lots of great conversation to had.

Quiet in life, quiet online. Generally spend most of my time listening and not really getting into the conversation and find myself doing the same online. Read a lot but usually don't add my 2 cents. Working on putting myself out there.

Been playing golf for about 22 years. Self taught, got down to single digits a few times over the years, been as low as 7.4 about 2 years ago. Currently 12.6 and thinking I'm about to start taking some lessons. Play more than my wife likes but not as much as I want to. Go figure.

Jump on in. These folks are great and tons to learn here!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP sir.

I'm a newb along with ya. Nice place here with a very welcoming vibe. Hope you get back below a 10!

Welcome to thp.

:welcome:feel free to jump right in, I lurked here for a 1and a 1/2 years before I started sticking my nose in everything. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! I have a pretty similar personality but I've met some awesome people through this great place.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome and pretty damn awesome to see you jumping on the Albatross Club already!!!

Good luck with your lessons. Welcome.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP:thp:

Glad to hear your Voice :drinks:

Welcome to THP
defiantly don't be timid in speaking if you been playing a long as you have. You have some stories or life hacks that some or all of us do not know yet.

welcome. We look forward to your insights and opinions.

Welcome to THP. I feel your pain. On the more then the wife likes and not as much as I want. Fortunately for me, I can quite often sneak out in the middle of the week while she is at work and she is never wiser haha

Welcome to THP!

Love it. Many welcomes officially to the one and only TRUE golf community on the net!

Back