Getting back into Golf - Charlotte, NC

Nick Kane

Reaction score
Hello everyone - I played a lot of golf when I was younger (9-15) playing tournaments for NJGA. Took a break and picked it back up in college then quit after graduating to find a job and get settled. I am now back into it full force and have been for roughly a month. I’m currently shooting a mid 90s (shot 93 today). I am definitely looking for people to play with/ learn from. Red bridge, Rocky River and the Divide are the courses I play most often.

Club:
Driver: Ping G425
Irons/ wedges: Callaway Mavrik
3 wood: Titleist ts2
56 degree: Cleveland
52 degree: Titleist Vokey
Putter: SIK Armlock

Welcome to THP @Nick Kane ! You're not in my neck of the woods but I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Welcome to THP!
I'm a couple hours away but we have some cool members in your area!

Welcome to THP and back to the game!

Welcome my dude. Glad you finally signed up

Welcome back!

Welcome to THP and back into golf.

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP, enjoy the community!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Wlecome, Red Bridge! played it with 2 great THPers myself - though cart path only and cold. Was fun (other than hitting the edge of some rocks and watching the ball end up 40 yards behind where I started. Never a dull moment.

Wlecome, Red Bridge! played it with 2 great THPers myself - though cart path only and cold. Was fun (other than hitting the edge of some rocks and watching the ball end up 40 yards behind where I started. Never a dull moment.
But the hosel rocket into the hill rolling onto the green was a good make up. Also Nick was the 4th that day that couldn't make it.

I think that was the day my alarm didn’t go off 😅. Let’s get out there soon!

Sorry we missed you - next time!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP.

Back