GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping this is the last update before I get a round in. If not this one then surely the next one

6.5 but I haven't posted a round in more than 6 months. That will change here shortly and hopefully I can get down closer to scratch.

Got my first ever official handicap today. 12.5 Then entered my 83 from today and it shows my trend is 12.2, so moving in the right direction.

Still 6.1 but will rise on the next update with good December rounds being replaced by not so great March rounds.

Stayed at 9.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stayed at 9.4

Down to 10.2 despite playing only three and a half rounds this year to date. Single digits very soon.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Best day of the year for us cold weather states, we can now post our rounds. Here's to going low.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Previous 27.4
Newest 25.9

I'm still at 6.3 but suspect it will rise as I post more scores.

My last revision went from 3.0 to 3.3. I suspect I'll keep creeping up slowly. My scores are not really in line with a 3 handicap, but I have too small of a sample size right now.

5.4 to a 4.8 after my first under-par round.

Down to a 9.1
3 great rounds this month sure helped

Dropped a bit, I'm on my way to a single digit!

I'm up from a 10.0 to a 10.2 on today's revision.... This is my year for single digits. I've yet to break 80, but this is the year for sure. My swing is the most repeatable and reliable it's ever been (worked on it pretty hard this winter), and my putter has been laser sharp for the last month or two (worked on that as well this winter). Excited for our golf season to get in gear here in CHICAGO!!!

Dropped from 14.9 to 14.3 :)

Down to 11.7.. trending in the right direction finally.

14.7 down to 12.0

5.5 to 6

Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's up

wait forrrrrr it

25.9 > 26
:act-up:

My rounds down south hit me hard as I blew up almost 2 strokes. DAMN BERMUDA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back