Giveaway-Folds of Honor/Patriot Golf Day Prize Pack

This would be great for my cousin, who is this size, and whose dad was a vet! He would love it. Count me in. Great gesture @ScoFoBG!!

Not an entry. Awesome gesture. I really like the Folds of Honor stuff.

Count me in on this.

Yup those are my sizes. I’d proudly sport those as a veteran. Thanks for doing this!

2XL is also my size, I'll throw my name in the hat. Thanks for the opportunity @ScoFoBG

wow very nice gesture and 2XL is my jam- I’m in!

Awesome gesture. Would wear in honor. Thank You.

I’d definitely be in if this stuff fit! Love folds of honor stuff! #gonavy!

Scott, awesome gesture! As a prior service Marine and now a teacher, I am all too familiar with Folds of Honor. Not trying to pull heart strings, but one of my mentors’ (Warrant Officer Charles Wells) daughter was a recipient of a Folds of Honor scholarship. I’d love to throw my name in the running for the belt and challenge coin. I love my Folds of Honor gear that I have, and represent it proudly!

Last edited:
I’ll co-sign the “not an entry, but great gesture!” Posts

I am also a large man, and these great items are all in my size! I have never served in the Armed Forces but I truly respect what they do for our country. The Folds of Honor is a fantastic organization that I can get behind and support 100%!

Not my size so this is not an entry, but kudos to you for this giveaway, @ScoFoBG. Folds of Honor is a great organization and we can't thank our veterans enough for their selfless sacrifices.

It's my size, I'd love to have it. My father who was Vet recently passed. He had the opportunity to go to Washington with Utah Honor Flights. Great memories for him and our family.
Well, guess what...

YOU'RE THE WINNER!

Go ahead and send me a message with your shipping info and I'll get this shipped out for you today!

Scott, awesome gesture! As a prior service Marine and now a teacher, I am all too familiar with Folds of Honor. Not trying to pull heart strings, but one of my mentors’ (Warrant Officer Charles Wells) daughter was a recipient of a Folds of Honor scholarship. I’d love to throw my name in the running for the belt and challenge coin. I love my Folds of Honor gear that I have, and represent it proudly!
I think I may have had an extra coin.

Send me a message with your shipping info and I'll send it your way. Thanks for sharing!

Its impossible not to admire Scott and Budget Golf

Well, guess what...

YOU'RE THE WINNER!

Go ahead and send me a message with your shipping info and I'll get this shipped out for you today!
Thank you! That great. Appreciate it very much!

Very cool @ScoFoBG 🇺🇸

Sadly, none will fit me

Great gesture wish i had seen it earlier, but i was out of town for the weekend

Back