Go to Energy Drink

No energy drinks here, so its coffee if that counts :unsure:

Never had one, but the odor from some smells like automotive fluids.

Have you seen all the Bang models in Instagram? Just sayin.

Go to energy drink... hmm...

Monster
Mean bean - I like the coffee flavor
The original green - It's ok but not my go to any more

Bang - I lay the blame squarely at THP's feet. But it's ok, it's a good blame:D I've not tried all of the flavors and in general they're hard to find but I'll grab them when I can find them... I prefer BANG and REIGN over the rest of the energy drinks.
BANG flavors I like
Black Cherry Vanilla
Cherry Blade Lemonade
Cotton Candy
Crisp Candy Apple
Lemon Drop
Miami Cola - I really dislike this one.
Peach Mango
Pina Colada
Purple Guava Pear
Rainbow Unicorn
Star Blast

I have been drinking the Celsius drinks the last two weeks and they are awesome. They have a ton of caffeine, but they taste pretty good and claim to help you burn some calories. I think @Canadaniel needs to give it a go.

B2E73E19-DD79-4B9B-881E-F8D0DA542EB2.jpeg

I gave up true energy drinks about 8 years ago. I thought I had a heart attack (esophageal spasms/cramps) and that was the first thing the EMT’s asked me was “how many energy drinks do you drink a day” answer was 2-3.

Kidney stone doc later confirmed that I need to leave taurine and gaurrana (Spell check is failing me and I’m too tired to care) alone. It can accumulate in your kidneys and contribute to causing stones (and isn’t good for your heart either).

So now I won’t consume any that contain either or both. Rockstar is terrible for you with the amount they put into them. I also got almost zero effect when drinking 2-3 a day. Now I look for one that contains caffeine and BCAA’s and not the other crap. I also only have maybe 3 things with caffeine a week tops so it does give me a little pep.

used to be one called "liquid x" that i'd get in japan...nothing else has come close to that.

Xyience now has grape, and it tastes JUST like the grape soda I loved as a kid :love:

Reactions: JB
Xyience now has grape, and it tastes JUST like the grape soda I loved as a kid :love:
This was just acquired for when the staff is here.

8A0835D4-4B5B-46C4-9A0F-4F82F5C2157C.jpeg

Don't do energy drinks, just good old water and maybe mild tea.

Drink about 1 every other month is all, either the white monster( taste like Fresca, i think) or a bang. Ironically its generally because im thirsty, working with my franchise owners, and thats all they have available

A while back I was cruising through Costco with my wife and lo and behold, there's a pallet of BANG present. I grabbed a case and threw it in the cart. After checking out my wife is checking the receipt and says "did you know that your case of BANG was $33?"

:oops:"Nope. Won't be buying that again." And we didn't. It's been a minute since I had one. I'll admit, I'm not missing them.:confused2: But those are some good flavors. And the Reign... white gummy bear and orange dreamsicle sound good.

Red Bull watermelon or monster ice tea/lemonade

A while back I was cruising through Costco with my wife and lo and behold, there's a pallet of BANG present. I grabbed a case and threw it in the cart. After checking out my wife is checking the receipt and says "did you know that your case of BANG was $33?"

:oops:"Nope. Won't be buying that again." And we didn't. It's been a minute since I had one. I'll admit, I'm not missing them.:confused2: But those are some good flavors. And the Reign... white gummy bear and orange dreamsicle sound good.
That’s about the going rate for 24 cans. I don’t drink them often, but their flavors are great.

I've been drinking the Celsius drinks once in awhile as well. The Peach Mango Green Tea tastes amazing and doesn't make me too jittery. Just enough energy to get through work outs, etc.

$33 for a case of 24? that is a great price. singles in the store are $2.50+

right now im hooked on Ghost Energy. im not a big coffee guy so these get me through the day when I need it

They're not super strong caffeinated wise where you feel cracked out but a nice smooth pick me up

also very cool collaborations for flavors.... sour patch kids, warheads, bubblicious

I have various water additives with electrolytes and vitamins, Mio odd one example. And they have between 0 and 10 calories.

Back