CONTEST Goal #2 Unlocked: SeeMore M7 Tour, Hogan GS53 Max, and RARE THP Headcovers!

You guys should love @Snowman, and I mean LOVE him.

Tomorrow, a new thread will go up for the Driver and Putter.

You read that right. Give me a night to think on what the entry will be! 🔥🔥🔥

Crown Royal is Canadian.
You do not know @robrandalgz. I understand why you think the way you do, and under normal circumstances...you would be correct. but in this one..you have to meet him.

@Jman Props to to your generosity!!! That was one heck of a giveaway!!!

I am unfamiliar with that condition.
I get it. Canadians are so polite that they will never tell you if youre wrong.

You bleed energy drinks and THP. Randy, bleads Crown and THP.

Had this been about Run and Red Bull...I would have designated differently.

I get it. Canadians are so polite that they will never tell you if youre wrong.

You bleed energy drinks and THP. Randy, bleads Crown and THP.

Had this been about Run and Red Bull...I would have designated differently.
if it was Monster, you could have sold me.

Quoting.....

Holy. Moly. This man is a rockstar!

Quoting.....

giphy.gif

Thanks guys, honored and stoked beyond words that I was picked to win this one, I'm working with @Jman on it right now - I'd love to share the love with some other lucky THP'ers who put in a lot of work on this drive too!

Thanks guys, honored and stoked beyond words that I was picked to win this one, I'm working with @Jman on it right now - I'd love to share the love with some other lucky THP'ers who put in a lot of work on this drive too!
Instant legend.

OK, so here's how it's going down - I'd obviously have to be insane to pass on those epic THP headcovers, and @Jman has convinced me that my life wouldn't be complete without that beautiful putter - he promised me that it's good for at least 3 more birdie putts per round, how can a guy turn that down???

I know there are a lot of other THP'ers who are seriously jonesing for that Hogan big stick, so I've donated it back for another contest, want to put the love on spread for all my THP brethren who put in some serious work on this drive to get THP over 7 million posts. @Jman will take it from here and announce a new contest for it, good luck to everybody and I hope the winner enjoys that awesome driver! Happy New Year to all, and here's to another great year on THP in 2021!

OK, so here's how it's going down - I'd obviously have to be insane to pass on those epic THP headcovers, and @Jman has convinced me that my life wouldn't be complete without that beautiful putter - he promised me that it's good for at least 3 more birdie putts per round, how can a guy turn that down???

I know there are a lot of other THP'ers who are seriously jonesing for that Hogan big stick, so I've donated it back for another contest, want to put the love on spread for all my THP brethren who put in some serious work on this drive to get THP over 7 million posts. @Jman will take it from here and announce a new contest for it, good luck to everybody and I hope the winner enjoys that awesome driver! Happy New Year to all, and here's to another great year on THP in 2021!

I am glad you decided this. That putter is AWESOME. One of the best SeeMore headshapes ever.

This is a great call. Glad you're accepting that putter. You had a monster quarter too!

Well done! Enjoy the winnings, and thanks for paying it back!

Very cool!
Enjoy that putter. She's a beauty and I know a ton of THPers are so jealous of the headcovers.
Happy new year!👊

Back