ANNOUNCEMENT Golden Ticket Cash In

Great choice! Hard to beat the Morgan Cup with everything that is involved with it. The team aspect in THP events is so much fun.

Oh yeah!!!!!!!
Welcome to Paradise @Redd!
This is going to be a fun ride!
@KY Golfer @checkered are the Tally Beard Brothers taking applications?

I am certain there is going to be some disappointment in my current beard game. I made some significant changes in 2023, lost a good amount of weight, and decided I wanted to be reminded of what my face looked like underneath all that beard. I do miss the big beard, at times, but I'm loving the new me (for now).

We just had our first Golden Ticket Cash In for 2024.
@Redd has just informed us, he will be joining the Morgan Cup

He will be a part of Team Paradise and Lord @jdtox for the big event.
Congrats @Redd !!

I am certain there is going to be some disappointment in my current beard game. I made some significant changes in 2023, lost a good amount of weight, and decided I wanted to be reminded of what my face looked like underneath all that beard. I do miss the big beard, at times, but I'm loving the new me (for now).
Good choice :D

Congrats @Redd in picking the Morgan Cup 🔥

Your choice of teams is however questionable 🤨 😂

Congrats @Redd !!! Tremendous choice

Congrats @Redd great choice

Congrats @Redd!! This is going to be quite the ride for you. Enjoy it.

Nah no disappointment. To each their own!

Congratulations on the choice @Redd

Congrats, great choice!

Awesome selection @Redd and TEAM PARADISE...Wowzers entering the chat like...

Feeling Myself Dancing GIF by UFC

Great cash in @Redd. Briggs ranch is amazing and can’t go wrong with Morgan cup.

Great choice, congrats @Redd!

Excellent choice @Redd!

Congrats @Redd! now go get the one for the thumb!

#paradise4life

Awesome choice @Redd!

That’s a great choice. Congrats @Redd

Back