Played a very cool looking course awhile ago called Crumbling Canyons. Some very very interesting holes. Such as the one below.

Image13.jpg

I published one about 3 weeks ago called Roaming Hills Golf Club. It has a few quirky holes on the back. Don't play with pin location 4 as I guess I didn't save correctly and there is one par 3 that has a hole on a slope where you have to make it or it will roll back down to you. I plan to work on it more in the future and make it without the goofy holes. I would love any feedback you guys have.

P.S. I is not very easy to raise and sculpt the land on a PS4:ROFLMAO:

I published one about 3 weeks ago called Roaming Hills Golf Club. It has a few quirky holes on the back. Don't play with pin location 4 as I guess I didn't save correctly and there is one par 3 that has a hole on a slope where you have to make it or it will roll back down to you. I plan to work on it more in the future and make it without the goofy holes. I would love any feedback you guys have.

P.S. I is not very easy to raise and sculpt the land on a PS4:ROFLMAO:

I will look it up, but I'm wondering if it will be available on PC or not.

Just looked the course up and it is in the game. I will give it a try later tonight and report back. (y)

@Raiderboost

Reporting back after playing Roaming Hills Golf Club. First, those greens where a beee....ach. :whew: The pin placements were diabolical, it was very hard getting the ball close to the hole. This course exposed the weakest part of my game in GC 19 which is putting. Also the 16th and 18th hole, really (oh brother). :laughing:
The course was fun to play though, nice job! (y)

The 16 hole (455 ft down, really) :beat-up: :laughing:

RH #16.jpg

My Score o_O

Roaming Hills Golf Club.jpg

@Raiderboost

Reporting back after playing Roaming Hills Golf Club. First, those greens where a beee....ach. :whew: The pin placements were diabolical, it was very hard getting the ball close to the hole. This course exposed the weakest part of my game in GC 19 which is putting. Also the 16th and 18th hole, really (oh brother). :laughing:
The course was fun to play though, nice job! (y)

The 16 hole

View attachment 8939257

My Score o_O

View attachment 8939258
Yeah I need to go back and fix some of the pin placements. I guess I forgot to save the last edit I made to them. I was kind of just messing around with some of those tee boxes and holes and then couldn't figure out how to get them back to normal without messing things up worse lol. The pins for the other rounds should be much easier. I think playing on the PS4 I went from shooting under par to well over just based on that. I personally like the front side but feel like I want to redo the back 9.

The pins for the other rounds should be much easier. I think playing on the PS4 I went from shooting under par to well over just based on that. I personally like the front side but feel like I want to redo the back 9.

I can agree that the back nine still needs some work, all in all still a great job. (y)

Just finished playing a course called Royal Adelaide. This course is rated 99 out of the top courses in GC 19.

Image92.jpg

Royal  Adelaide.jpg

Here are a few screenshots of one of the holes on the course I am working on. This is a work in process as I learn the course editing software. But this is one of the holes that the layout is finished. I just need to add a few more details such as landscaping.

2020-04-26 12_14_21-The Golf Club 2019.png

2020-04-26 12_15_36-The Golf Club 2019.png

2020-04-26 12_22_53-The Golf Club 2019.png

Can't say that I've ever seen too many tee boxes that were sloped before. o_O

Image96.jpg

A friend of mine built a course called Grand Palm Golf Club. It’s has some crazy elevation changes. You need to play it 2-3 times to know what to hit but it’s pretty fun for something different.

I saw this pop on sale for ps4, am considering it but not sure if I have the memory after call of duty taking up way too much room.

I saw a bunch of posts of people using other controllers and such, but it works with just a standard controller right?

I saw this pop on sale for ps4, am considering it but not sure if I have the memory after call of duty taking up way too much room.

I saw a bunch of posts of people using other controllers and such, but it works with just a standard controller right?

I can't say anything about ps4, but I have been using a XBox One controller on my PC to play GC 19 lately. The controller works just fine for me.

Yes it works with then regular PS4 controller. That’s what I play on. You can choose Beginner, Intermediate, or pro clubs. The beginner are shorter but super forgiving as far as timing or the back and forward motion. The pro clubs are the longest but you have to be very precise on the timing and back and forth. I play with the intermediate.

I have a terrible time reading the greens in this game, anybody who's playing GC 19 having any putting tips for me?

I have a terrible time reading the greens in this game, anybody who's playing GC 19 having any putting tips for me?
I've found that putting is much easier if you get your approach shots within 3 feet of the cup. :ROFLMAO:

I've found that putting is much easier if you get your approach shots within 3 feet of the cup. :ROFLMAO:

Totally agree, but for me that just doesn't seem to happen very often. As John the Commentator say, "Have fun with this one". Say what!!! :laughing:

This is the software I want to pair with my skytrak but the $895 price tag is keeping me from pulling the trigger so far.

My current set up, upgraded to a Skytrak with TGC 2019 from an Optishot2 roughly 2 months ago. I have played 44 rounds so far plus thousands of shots on the range. It is well worth the money. Great practice and will keep you swinging all year. It has been a life saver during the COVID-19 lock down.

Attachments

• 20200413_153116[1].jpg
    20200413_153116[1].jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 12
My current set up, upgraded to a Skytrak with TGC 2019 from an Optishot2 roughly 2 months ago. I have played 44 rounds so far plus thousands of shots on the range. It is well worth the money. Great practice and will keep you swinging all year. It has been a life saver during the COVID-19 lock down.

Very nice looking setup, wish I had the room to do something like that. :cool:

Where do you have this setup in the house?

Something I read that helped me is that generally there is a preset distance that shows up. For each 10 ft that is a 1 count on your backstroke. So a 50 ft putt you would count to 5 and then go forward. I don't mess with distance when putting, only the line. Reading the break is much more difficult and just takes getting used to and a little luck. I have found that I'm reading the break better though as my distance seems to be much better than when I first started.

Very nice looking setup, wish I had the room to do something like that. :cool:

Where do you have this setup in the house?
In my pole barn. Sectioned off a 24' long section. Half is 10' wide and half is 12' wide. Stick built it in the area where the boat is in the first pic.

Attachments

• 20170210_122901.jpg
    20170210_122901.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 13
  • 20171104_194109.jpg
    20171104_194109.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 20171105_192106.jpg
    20171105_192106.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 13

Bought the disc on Amazon for $15.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

In my pole barn. Sectioned off a 24' long section. Half is 10' wide and half is 12' wide. Stick built it in the area where the boat is in the first pic.

Awesome, man!!! Just awesome!!! :eek:k:

Back