golf collectables

SHIFTY

Orgasm Donor
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Do you collect anything golf related? It could be golf balls, divot repairs, clubs, yardage books, magazines, etc.. Myself I collect hats from any decent course I've played (and THP, lol). And I buy labelled balls from good courses for my buddies collection.

The reason this thread came to me was from my recent trip to Palm Springs where my boss went to look at an open house. The owner of the house was an extensive golf ball collector. He has over 12,000 collectable golf balls. Some worth more than others. Two that stuck out to me were;
1) an autographed Tiger Woods golf ball. Reason this is so special is that Tiger never signed golf balls since he turned pro, so this is from when he was fifteen or sixteen.
2) the prize of his collection is a golf ball that was on the moon. Very rare in a cool NASA case.

Most of us won't have items like those, but what do you collect?

Last edited:
And to think, THP just gave away a Tiger Woods autograph.

My biggest golf collectible is a 2014 Callaway staff bag signed by Arnold Palmer.

I used to collect the poker chips, but those have sort of faded away it seems. I felt they were easier to store, and where good reminders of places I have been. If I go to a new course and they have them, I will pick one up.

Just ball markers.

At this pace I guess it's going to be Toulon putters

I keep HIO balls. Right now it's a single lonely ball but I have hopes the collection will grow.

1fcbe9e3e50e99d6276d4f3b4d58b90d.jpg

I only collect cards and logo balls from course's I have played.

Here's my collection. Mostly logo golf balls. My dad and I made the ball holder.

afef6bca436092fb39fc03034f193763.jpg

Do you collect anything golf related? It could be golf balls, divot repairs, clubs, yardage books, magazines, etc.. Myself I collect hats from any decent course I've played (and THP, lol). And I buy labelled balls from good courses for my buddies collection.

The reason this thread came to me was from my recent trip to Palm Springs where my boss went to look at an open house. The owner of the house was an extensive golf ball collector. He has over 12,000 collectable golf balls. Some worth more than others. Two that stuck out to me were;
1) an autographed Tiger Woods golf ball. Reason this is so special is that Tiger never signed golf balls since he turned pro, so this is from when he was fifteen or sixteen.
2) the prize of his collection is the golf ball that was hit on the moon. One of a kind in a cool NASA case.

Most of us won't have items like those, but what do you collect?
I have to question the validity of the moon ball. I don't think he went to find them after hitting them.

I have to question the validity of the moon ball. I don't think he went to find them.
I asked my boss as that sounded wrong. It was on the moon according to the story, not necessarily hit. An extra we assume. So there may be more than one. But not many most likely.
Fixed my original post. Thanks

Swyped while swerving on my S6 edge

The only thing I have collectible wise is a Ray Floyd autograph I got on a visor I wore when I caddied in a local pro-am back in 1985.
I was 14 years old, he just got off #18, he was sitting at the scorers table (aka-card table behind the green) and I pushed through the crowd and walked up and said "Mr Floyd can I have your autograph?". He stopped what he was doing and signed his name across the visor.
Dont know if it's worth anything as i never had it appraised.

I won a golf ball signed by Jason Dufner. I gave it to my son. It's his first piece of sports memorabilia.

I do collect ball markers from most of the courses I play. I need to find a display for them now.

Back