interlooper

Wishing I was golfing now
Reaction score
Handicap
This is one of the desk toys I have at work. I often mess around with it while I am on conference calls. Today, while playing with it, I started thinking about other golf related desk toys.

So... What golf desk toys do you have on the desk or around the house?

I received this one years ago from a business colleague after we completed a deal in which he was on the other side of the table. We had discussed golf from time to time, so he sent me this "refurbished" club after a golf trip.

3214c12f.jpg

I have a snow globe that has a ball and tee in it, you have to get the ball on the tee. It's great for conference calls.

golf-ball-snow-globe-desktop-challenge-toy_320661520395.jpg

Its not mine, but my dad has a crystal paper weight that has a golfer etched into it.

I have a putter at the office. I'll roll putts all the time.

I have a putter at the office. I'll roll putts all the time.

So do I. I was out in Detroit for a deal for about 3 months at one time. When I got back to my office, my putter was gone, along with my leather chair, monitor and my Bucky Balls. It took about another 3 months or so until I got everything back. Good times!

I have a putting green, about 4 putters, a bunch of golf balls and just some random clubs kicking around.

I have a snow globe that has a ball and tee in it, you have to get the ball on the tee. It's great for conference calls.

golf-ball-snow-globe-desktop-challenge-toy_320661520395.jpg

guy at work has one of these and there is a trick to getting the ball on the tee, but if you don't know the trick, it is tough and very frustrating...

guy at work has one of these and there is a trick to getting the ball on the tee, but if you don't know the trick, it is tough and very frustrating...

Fortunately, I know the trick. Hehe.

I have never seen one of those toys. I am guessing you spin the ball around the sides of the globe?

I have never seen one of those toys. I am guessing you spin the ball around the sides of the globe?

You have to get it up on the tee. I slowly point the globe forward and then flick it back and let the ball land on the tee. Then the trick is putting the dang thing down without it falling off the tee.

Is there water in the globe?
You have to get it up on the tee. I slowly point the globe forward and then flick it back and let the ball land on the tee. Then the trick is putting the dang thing down without it falling off the tee.

Ah, that makes sense, use the current of the water to gently set the ball on the tee.

I've got a small tour bag about the size of a cup I use as a pen holder at work.

when i was working in the restaurant i use to have a putter sitting and when it was quiet i use to practise my putting stroke all the time.even when i wasn't playing golf,when i use to make strokes i always thought "i'm taking golf back up" but never did.until this year.

Back