SHIFTY

Orgasm Donor
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamebook.gamebook&hl=en
also available through browser.

Anyone else use this? I just got it and it seems pretty cool, you can;
-have live leaderboards for many types of games and can score by handicap or not
-have sidebets
-live chat between friends or teams
-create your own tournaments
-keep your stats

This could work for THP too during tournaments. At the Bridgestone Championship in Vegas we kinda had to report our scores with email, not sure if THP uses the same format for their live updates anymore, but an app like this could really help.
It wasn't as easy to set up as I thought, but once its set up its pretty cool. We used this for a scramble tournament and it worked great for 3 groups. I'll try use it again for stroke play, 2 groups tomorrow.

I've used it several times in tournaments, and my buddies use it all the time, so when we play together, or a few groups we can follow live the leaderboard, it's super handy.

For solo use, to gather stats, not so much.

It's a Finnish product, so it's pretty popular here, almost every tournament, professional and amateur use it.

I downloaded this app on my iPhone this past week when sposey8675309 told me about it. I'm still playing around with it and I have to say, this can be a powerful tool when playing, especially with courses that don't have GPS on the cart. Looking at some of the features, it allows you to see distances to a spot on the fairway and then what the distance is to the pin. Really cool.

Started using it at Wolf Creek and the comments from those following along was pretty cool.

JB mentioned that this app will be used for THP Live events this year.

It's a very user friendly app

Is there an easy way to import friends?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamebook.gamebook&hl=en
also available through browser.

Anyone else use this? I just got it and it seems pretty cool, you can;
-have live leaderboards for many types of games and can score by handicap or not
-have sidebets
-live chat between friends or teams
-create your own tournaments
-keep your stats

This could work for THP too during tournaments. At the Bridgestone Championship in Vegas we kinda had to report our scores with email, not sure if THP uses the same format for their live updates anymore, but an app like this could really help.
It wasn't as easy to set up as I thought, but once its set up its pretty cool. We used this for a scramble tournament and it worked great for 3 groups. I'll try use it again for stroke play, 2 groups tomorrow.

See here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...309-Live-Scoring-Coming-To-THP-Events-In-2016

I could not get it to work at all. Kept locking up on me. Hopefully it gets better for me

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

FWIW, at one time I had some issues with mine locking up after entering the first score. I am on IPhone 6+ running IOS 8.4.1 (yes I am scared of some of the OS updates). I have deleted and re-installed several times and have somehow managed to not have any problems for about a month or so. Keep trying because it is a fun app.

JM

I just read that Email. They've done away with the Android version...before I even got to really use it. Maybe in the future.

No longer available for android.....

I just read that Email. They've done away with the Android version...before I even got to really use it. Maybe in the future.

Dude this sucks! I just tried to open my app on my Android Samsung ... doesn't work! WTH!

Pretty interesting stat from game book!
By using the GameBook app for scoring our users managed to save a 1km pile worth of paper scorecards in 2016.
C3LkZWDWIAE1BRq.jpg

FYI, I'm beta testing the Android version of Golf Gamebook. I downloaded the initial beta about a week and a half ago and it's been updated 3 times so far.

Seems much more polished than the original, discontinued, Droid version. Weather has kept me from playing so far, but I will start messing with the other features and post what I find.

Back