Golf Gloves. What do you use and why?

Traditionally I've used Callaway or Footjoy but I'm trying a RockBottom right now

Ive switched to wearing a rain/weather glove full time now.

They handle water and clammy hands much better than leather, they dont crisp up after being drenched, and last much, much longer.

Im on my second glove for the season, and Ive played 60-70 rounds so far.

They handle water and clammy hands much better than leather, they dont crisp up after being drenched, and last much, much longer.

Which one do you use?

@mr.hicksta

Footjoy. Dont know the model tho. They are black and come in a two pack.

Which one do you use?

The one I posted above is all weather, just don't know anything about them except that Darren Clarke is/was involved with the brand. Have some pretty good deals on them right now too.

I usually go with FJ.

Whatever is on sale, especially in the summer. My hands sweat terribly and I can't stand a glove that feels wet. I rotate every few holes & use a dry hands type stuff but I still sweat through gloves.

A more specific answer is lately I've been wearing the Callaway Dawn Patrol and like them pretty well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just went gloveless this year, but before that I was wearing Asher gloves. Pretty good quality stuff and they were fairly durable for me. Have used their old birdie glove and actually even used the Sara brown ones too.

Generally use the Titleist Players Glove. Like the feel and fits me well.

Etonic something or other. I've tried many and some gloves are better than most of course but I've never had a glove negatively affect my game unless wet or worn.

I'm intrigued with the Bionic gloves but I'm not spending that much for 1 golf glove.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I use the Footjoy Weather Soft....They are durable, last a long time, and don't get slick, like some of the other major brands.

I may have to try that...I go through at least a glove a week due to the humidity / sweat / occasional tear...

I gave this a try today at the range. Been having issues with gloves not lasting long while practicing, getting to saturated to hold a club. I had a set of new rain gloves stashed in the bag and decided to give this a try. Worked better than I thought it would. I was actually really pleased with how they performed while I had them in use. May give this idea a shot on course here very soon. Thanks for the suggestion.

I've enjoyed callaway dawn patrol and bridgestone tour premium this season. They can be found on ebay for about 10 bucks per grip. Great price and great feel and performance

I've always used FootJoy but burn through them like crazy. Last year I picked up a pair of wet weather gloves before playing in a tournament that expected rain and liked them. My other FootJoy gloves all have holes so I use the wet weather glove exclusively and love it.

FootJoy Weathersoft in a cadet medium. I like the way they feel and they are durable. Tim

I've been playing FootJoy SciFlex, Ive been looking at new gloves to switch to since I have been burning the FJ's up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm liking the Bionic stable grip so far...

Back