Golf Gloves. What do you use and why?

Callaway Dawn patrol. Perfect blend of quality, price and durability.

Titleist Players glove for me. $25 and they feel great.

Footjoy Weathersof. Cost, wear and feel. It works.

Nike dri fit or dura feel works for me.

Callaway Dawn Patrol is my go-to glove.

I'm a footjoy, Titleist, Bridgestone and Srixon user. I use footjoy for range days and lately bridgestone has been the primary on course glove. I like the feel of the Titleist, Bridsgestone and Srixon gloves.

I rather have the soft Golf Pride Tour grip and not use a glove. Never use a glove on the wedges or putter.

This past summer I came around to the view that I really liked playing with a "new" glove and much preferred the feel of a new glove in the first 2-3 rounds. I started buying the Callaway gloves at Costco (3 for $17) and liked the way they played for a couple rounds (at least) but at $6 per I feel like I can discard them after 2-3 rounds and go with another new one. I've tried more expensive gloves and while they may wear better in the long run, I don't think they feel better enough on first wear or keep the "new" feel long enough to justify the multiple in price.

I'll use almost any golf glove as long as it leaves me with some sort of feel. The less expensive the better.

I have been wearing FJ Weather Sof for most if the last few years, strictly because of the fit. Just feels "right".

90% of the time you will see me wearing a Bridgestone glove. Fantastic gloves and last a while as well.

Footjoy GT Extreme but they stopped making them in 2015 so I have to find a new one once these 2 boxes run out.

I used to be a StaSof user for several years, then I tried aTitleist Players and there seemed to be a difference in the fit. Durability was similar so for the extra £4 per I tend to use the Players. I do however keep a Weather Sof in the bag for the typical cold damp British winter days.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

100% of the time you will see me wearing a Bridgestone glove. Fantastic gloves and last a while as well.

This is me.

I usually wear the Footjoy Stasof for the fit , but after seeing all the love for the Bridgestone tour, I might have to give them a try.

Currently gaming a Foot Joy Pure Touch glove. Pricey but comfort was great...durability, not so much. I'll be giving Bridgestone Tour glove a try.

I rarely use a golf, sometimes in rain I use rain gloves and I have a winter pair for when it is cold. I have never liked to putt with a glove and I don't like taking one off to putt and putting one back on after I putt.

No golf glove for me going on 15+ years. Don't miss 'em.

Good grips and a towel save enough $$$ to pay for my golf balls every year.

Callaway Costco brand, 3 for $16 and they are great!

Titleist Perma-Soft. I haven't found a glove that comes near it for me.

I interchange between Hirzl, Wilson Staff, Titleist, Bridgestone.

I LOVE THE BRIDGESTONE Tour glove. My last one ripped yesterday though so I need to get some more. FJ tour soft is second. I like a thin glove that maintains tack. The Bridgestone has been the best by far.

JM

I normally use W/S gloves. They fit me the best and last a while. I have a Wilson one ive only worn about 3 rounds and its falling apart already. Also the Callaway Dawn Patrol are ok, mine seam to smooth out quickly and are no good in the wet.

Back