Golf Gloves. What do you use and why?

Den60

Reaction score
Handicap
13.6 USGA
Are you someone that plays the same glove all the time (not talking about cold or wet weather gloves)? Do you look for stuff on sale? Do you like to stay with the same brand/glove?

I have been using the Bionic Stablegrip gloves. Since I got fitted and had the grip thickened for my left hand I am going to try something a bit thinner in the palm. Have a couple of Callaway gloves in the bag and just bought a FJ Staysoft glove. My Bionic is starting to get pretty worn so I will be using a new glove this next time out.

I will use a variety of gloves, but I won't buy the real cheap feeling ones.

Bridgestone Tour Glove.
I like that I can change the color of the B myself to match.

I use the Srixon Z-Star premium gloves. They are fantastic and durable.

Bridgestone more often that not. Them ans srixon are pretty much it

Bridgestone Tour glove. Best premium glove out there and lasts a long time

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

titleist players cadet medium. nothing feels the same. i get really squirrely about the feeling on the pad of my left thumb, and how the left thumb feels in the palm of my right hand. i've never found anything that fits as well, but i hate how expensive they are.

Titleist Players glove
Cadet Medium
Black (keeps the brown mud stains off)

It just fits perfectly on my hand and the durability is acceptable.

Bridgestone Tour Glove.

Kind of a cool feature.

Wore these this season, really nice glove...and you can get a 2 pack for under $20.

adidas-mlh-exert-golf-glove-2-pack-3.jpg

Callaway Dawn Patrol based on multiple recommendations from THPers! 3 for $25 on the bay :D

Bridgestone tour glove, best glove Ive ever had

I have yet to fall in love with a gamer glove. I've tried a bunch from FJ, to Callaway, to Srixon, to Titleist, Bionic. I seem to tear (sweat) through everything quickly, so I normally just through two or three less expensive options in the bag and rotate routinely.

Bridgestone Tour Glove.
I actually toss all the color inserts first thing Haha I think I got poked by an edge once and now I never use them
Bridgestone Tour glove. Best premium glove out there and lasts a long time

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Yessir
Bridgestone tour glove, best glove Ive ever had
It's all I use now as well

Very few gloves fit my thumb properly. The best fitting are from Mizuno or some Callaways, usually in a cadet large. I really should go back to no glove like I did for the first 20 years I played.

Taylormade tour preferred or targa glove. Feels like it grips perfectly and doesn't feel like you're e
wearing a glove.

I use the MG golf gloves. I like the fit and it's leather aaaaaannddd cheap.

I'm not real picky in brand but I like to have at least one regular glove, winter gloves, and rain gloves in my bag at all times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taylormade, nike, callaway, footjoy, basically whatever I decide I want at that time. Always trying new gloves. recently started using a Taylormade strata - seems fine. But also picked up 5 callaway xtreme 365's cause I had a gift card for callaway golf and could't figure out what to apply it to so decided on gloves.

Callaway Dawn Patrol. can be found cheap and their durability is pretty solid

Everything I've used in the past has had an extra layer on the pinky side of the palm. The Callaway glove that I'm using now (Dawn Patrol, I think?) doesn't have that, but has worn very well since September.

Well, I checked local stores and no one here stocks Bridgestone gloves. Can't buy online without knowing the fit, and even Amazon doesn't have Prime shipping for the Tour glove.

Foot Joy WeatherJoy. Seem to work and hold up best in the high heat and humidity.

I'm currently partial to fit39. The other branded gloves whether at retail or sale prices don't last very long with me, sometimes just weeks.

I'm on the search for a good one. I was using the Footjoy GT Extreme but now I can't find them anymore for right hand. (I'm a lefty) I assume they have been discontinued.

I get a lot of wear on the heel of my palm so I like one that has a good bit of thickness and padding there helps them to last longer.

Back