Golf nerds are us

jim54

must be the shafts
Reaction score
Handicap
So let's celebrate being ourselves and applaud this glorious bunch people brought together by two wonderful people that had a vision and put it to work.

I love new Equipment, I have changed clubs more times than I can count and played just about every major brand at some time or another and still can't drive out of my shadow or score any better than I did with the Kmart clubs I started with.

But I certainly enjoy every minute on the course losing golf balls and digging holes in beautiful grass.

How about you?

Love all that is golf. I may not be as knowledgeable as some, but I enjoy being a nerd and having this place to share my thoughts.

I'm definitely a golf nerd....definitely.
It's more about the game for me than the clubs.
I just can't get enough of it.

Count me among the golf nerds. When not on the golf course, I have to find things to do golf related whether it be reading and posting on the forum or tinkering with equipment. Just can't get enough.

If I'm passionate about it, I'm a nerd about it. I'm passionate about life in general and golf in particular.

My wife called me that Sunday morning when I had PGATour Live queued up a couple of minutes before it came on air. I simply said “guilty.”

I love this place because so many who know more about the game than I do are so accessible and willing to share their knowledge without being condescending (almost all the time). I know I spend a lot of time reading the board and site and love every minute of it.

I’m a work in progress... hope to graduate to full status in the near future!

I'm absolutely a golf nerd! I was always in love with the game but that love have grown so much since joining THP. It might be an obsession at this point.

Yep, all in and proud of it. #FullNerd

Full on golf nerd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1,000% a golf nerd. i love the swing. i love equipment. i love course architecture. i love tech. and i damn sure love thp!

I have an excel spreadsheet of the aggregate top-123 public courses from golf.com and golf digest that I've been updating over the past 3 years (I've played 20 so far). Oh yeah, I'm a golf nerd.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm a broke good nerd smh

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Oh 100%. And also very glad for a place like this to talk all things golf with great people, as most of my friends and family aren't into the game as much as I am.

NERDS?!!!

Golf nerds are us

My wife calls me a big golf nerd. Tells our friends I’m a big golf nerd... and I love it. Wouldn’t have it any other way.

d73304ef285f8e34c42517c408883c46.gif

Hopelessly devoted and obsessed with the game right now. It's driving my wife crazy. If I'm not at the range, or actually playing, I'm playing a golf video game on my phone or PS4, posting here, checking IG for golf posts and have the TGC on the t.v. It's bordering on unhealthy. Haha.

Oh yeah, Big Time Golf nerd. My wife calls me obsessed!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

100k posts.

50+ putters.

Staff bag collection.

All kinds of club building tools.

Just a little bit of a golf nerd.

I didn't pick up the game until I was 50 and am passionate about it, no question. If that passion translated to scoring I would be a + HI. I used to buy and sell clubs at a ferocious pace, had a garage full of golf club boxes, but over the past couple of years I have really dialed back. With one exception I have had the same clubs for almost 2.5 years. A record for me. I have even had to change grips. Never done that before. lol

I guess I would count as a golf nerd.

Yep count me in. Cant get enough golf. Drive 1 1/2 hrs just to go to a dome to hit a couple buckets of balls just to scratch the itch to get to Spring. I've learned so much more than I ever thought I would about every aspect of golf by joining THP and its great to have made the friendships I have made with others on here that enjoy golf as much and more than I do.

I eat, sleep and breathe Golf. Yer damn skippy, I AM!

I love this game and hate this game at the same time but I think it’s in my blood and I will probably play until I can’t walk anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back