Golf Pride Align Grips

I think I'll give them a try on the wedges. I'm guessing I will dislike them but I won't know until I try.

Yeah, always worth a go. IMO it is just about how much you do or don't manipulate the face/loft.

I have them on my Irons but for my wedges and clubs with an adjustable shaft I went with the non-align version to keep the feel similar.

I installed these about a month ago. Lately I've been having trouble with my left pinky (RH golfer). Really tender/sore when I grip my driver more than other clubs. Happens right away now. The sore part is between the knuckle and the first digit on the palm side where I grip. Yesterday I began to wonder if it's from the "align" portion of the grip. There is a ridge right there where I grip and I tend to grip a little tighter with the driver in that area. Anyone else notice this?

Anyone from Team Thp go with the new green ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have, but I ended up with the red. I really like having them throughout the full bag. I’m finding them much more useful than I did in my initial testing.

I asked for them in green as that was the grip on the demo club I hit. I ended up with the red align from driver through PM wedge.

Looks like they’re adding zcord to the Align line up

4f428e981ef2a916b411538e824d3172.jpg

Oh man. I love the Z-Grips, will take the fingerprints right off your hands!

Looks like they’re adding zcord to the Align line up

4f428e981ef2a916b411538e824d3172.jpg

I think I just found my new favorite grip

Back