Golf Pride Unveils MCC ALIGN Spring LE Grips

Perfect match for the local HS golf team colors! (y)

A quick update. My iron game has made a complete 180 and while I’m not sure the correlation, these grips have been on my clubs the whole time. There is no denying the reminder subtly places the club properly in your hands and promotes a square club at address. Add in some swing changes and a grip change and I’m hitting crisper iron shots that I am no longer missing shots right. The slice or weak fade is all but gone and the ball flight is perfect for me.

going forward I’d be hard pressed to not have these on all my irons going forward.

Reactions: JB
A quick update. My iron game has made a complete 180 and while I’m not sure the correlation, these grips have been on my clubs the whole time. There is no denying the reminder subtly places the club properly in your hands and promotes a square club at address. Add in some swing changes and a grip change and I’m hitting crisper iron shots that I am no longer missing shots right. The slice or weak fade is all but gone and the ball flight is perfect for me.

going forward I’d be hard pressed to not have these on all my irons going forward.
That is super interesting. @JDax is a user and I have shied away. He swears they help him. Now you too I might throw some on my irons

That is super interesting. @JDax is a user and I have shied away. He swears they help him. Now you too I might throw some on my irons

It's a head scratcher for sure. I will be the first to admit I've put some work in to clean up my irons and fix my grip, so that might be more at play here than the actual grip itself, but there is no denying the grip is helping me place the club properly in my palms each and every time. So much so that when I don't grip it properly I notice and adjust.

Reactions: JB
I'm a big fan of the align grips. They really help with the iron shots for sure. Unless you have the nice Callaway adapters though, I wouldn't put them in hybrids, fairway woods, and drivers as adjustments would mean they get out of align

I love this color scheme... And I’m a big fan of the Align.

And the Alignment tool that you have at the gripping station make them easy to put on... It’s a no brainer.

And the Alignment tool that you have at the gripping station make them easy to put on... It’s a no brainer.

i put mine on myself and I aligned them pretty good. Easier than I thought

I'm a big fan of the align grips. They really help with the iron shots for sure. Unless you have the nice Callaway adapters though, I wouldn't put them in hybrids, fairway woods, and drivers as adjustments would mean they get out of align

i have them on all my clubs. My woods are bonded so it’s not changing and the optifit adapter makes it easy to adjust without the grip moving on you.

Back