Golf Pride Unveils MCC ALIGN Spring LE Grips

Everybody rolling out the best for Augusta and The Masters! Does this mean more in the fall?

I wish they would do that color scheme in a CP2 Wrap or Tour Wrap.

I’m still waiting on the college color ones first but they are stepping up their game!

They had a contest for these grips last year for the 1st Major, the Masters.

Those grips are nice

Those are beautimous

Those are sweet.

I don't care for that grip, but the color scheme looks great.

I've been using MCC for a few years now. I purchased a full set of the +4 Aligns and was very disappointed as the rib was barely noticeable, so went back to the regular +4's last season. Just replaced the grip on my 3W but going to hold off on replacing the rest right now as I think I will replace my irons this year

Any THPers order up?

Nice St. Pattys day look!

Those look great!! $150 for 13 grips. Tempting.

These look so good. Wish they had more options for these colors.

This should have been the stock grip on the Epic Flash

Those are gorgeous, I would definitely game them. Solid grips too.

I was a lucky winner from twitter and I now have these grips. I’ve never used the align tech so it will be interesting how I like it. Initially I think these will go on my 5i and 8i and test them out.

1588446007012.jpeg

Re-grip is done and ready for tomorrow

1588478914507.jpeg

An interesting day with these grips. First off I’ll say any “issues” I thought I would have with the align tech in the grips went away real quick. I hardly noticed it when I gripped my irons.

I still want to get more rounds under my belt with these, but early results are encouraging. I hit some crisp iron shots today and the ball striking was the best it’s been in a while. Nothing has changed other than the grips, so I’m wondering if the align is helping me set the club in my hands more consistently.

An interesting day with these grips. First off I’ll say any “issues” I thought I would have with the align tech in the grips went away real quick. I hardly noticed it when I gripped my irons.

I still want to get more rounds under my belt with these, but early results are encouraging. I hit some crisp iron shots today and the ball striking was the best it’s been in a while. Nothing has changed other than the grips, so I’m wondering if the align is helping me set the club in my hands more consistently.
Align is a really nice product. I’m using them on both my fairway woods and very happy... not a lot of fun to install but once they’re on, great feel!

Align is a really nice product. I’m using them on both my fairway woods and very happy... not a lot of fun to install but once they’re on, great feel!

I didnt have any issues installing these. I don't have a grip station and I was able to get these one fairly easily and get them lined up. I think these are going on my woods tonight, still haven't decided.

These look great. I've had the issue though with the lighter color that they require more cleaning and can get dirty easier.... but, like the color set. So nice to use for the Master's season (in the fall now I guess? lol)

With a lot of swings under my belt I am ready to offer thoughts on these grips

First the feel. I've traditionally used a softer grip, SuperStroke Cross Comfort, so I was worried making a move to the NDMC would be too drastic. I'm really surprised how the feel is there, and by no means soft like the Cross Comfort grips, they are not too firm either. What I do like is the moisture management these offer. Humidity is here in SE Texas and the last several rounds, a quick wipe with my towel and they feel great

The align was another feature I was on the fence about. I didn't know if the align feature would feel awkward as I gripped the club. The other part was making sure I installed them properly and I was shocked at how easy they were installed and to align. The alignment feature helped make sure they were installed properly. During my swing as I grip the club, I really like how it sets the club in my hand. Again I know the align feature is there, but I am not feeling it like I did initially. It just blends with the grip.

Performance has been better for me. I am working on a grip/swing change, but these grips are making that transition easier than I thought. Prior to these grips I was lucky to hit 3 greens a round. While I am still not hitting greens at the pace I would like, my last few rounds have me hitting greens on average of 5 a round and a high of 8 one time. The greens I am not hitting are not as far offline as they were previously and not putting the pressure on my short game like it was previously.

All in all I am happy making the move to these grips. I know my grip/swing changes are a big reason for more consistent ball striking, but I have no doubt that these grips are helping that transition go smoother than expected.

Ok, a lot of golf with these since my last post. I'm really impressed/happy I threw these on my irons and wedges. The align feature works, no doubt about it. I feel like the club is sitting in my hands really well and allows me to swing freely. I have been working on a few things with my irons to get more consistent, so those changes are helping my iron play, but I have to admit the grips are helping that transition.

If you struggle with the clubs face being open or closed at address or even just placing the club correctly in your hands, give these a try. they can help.

Back