Golf Shaft Pondering Thread

I can't even look at those, they are too mind-blowingly awesome. A tad partial to the Rogue/VTS combo, but DAMN those ALL came out great.
They could be SO MUCH FUN!

I ended last season with a Rogue Black 70S in a Titleist 915D2 - launch was a bit high.
Shafts to try after the thaw :
Miyazaki Kusala 72 Blue - I pulled this shaft out of my big bertha
Diamana Whiteboard 70 S - purchased for $54.00 on the bay

And I will face that driver off with a 2016 TM M2
Aldila Rogue Silver 70 S - $79.00 new on the bay
Contemplating - Hzrdus Red 75 6.0

Interesting...I guess I'm not sure how I feel about that. Although my opinion is meaningless since I have yet to hit a Rogue. Either way, beautiful setups all around. Love that VTS Silver.

Interesting...I guess I'm not sure how I feel about that. Although my opinion is meaningless since I have yet to hit a Rogue. Either way, beautiful setups all around. Love that VTS Silver.
I'm doing the review on the fairways, and I'm an avid tinkerer who loves adapters for that reason, but I think jailbreak is worth it, I really do. First fairway not named Tour Edge I've seen this much ball speed out of.

If I make a change at 3w it will be between a VTS Silver, proforce v2 yellow, helium proto, or fujikura pro 72 green...

I've really been thinking about trying a VA Composites Slay this year
I have a VA Composites SLAY on my Cobra F8 driver. I really like it.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I want to find an uncut Miyazaki Indigo.

Grabbed a used Chrome to tinker with but currently pondering the Attas Coool still.

I want to find an uncut Miyazaki Indigo.

I could go for a Kusala Blue just for old times sake.

I will be putting a hzrdus red or a matrix red tie in my 3w here soon. Should be fun comparing the two

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I will be putting a hzrdus red or a matrix red tie in my 3w here soon. Should be fun comparing the two

If you're still looking for a HZRDUS Red someone posted up some new/uncut 6.5 Red, Black and Yellow shafts on the Bay for $95 shipped a couple days ago. I will check on my lunch break to see if he still has any available.

If you're still looking for a HZRDUS Red someone posted up some new/uncut 6.5 Red, Black and Yellow shafts on the Bay for $95 shipped a couple days ago. I will check on my lunch break to see if he still has any available.
I already ordered both .....the hzrdus should show up today.

The new Fuji's.

Paderson.

ACCRA.

Yup.

Something project X!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the new Rogue hybrid in, I think the 780 ES F5 is getting pulled immediately. Talked to Danny Le about a new shaft for it, I mentioned the V2 or the VTS. He suggested trying the new Recoil Proto Hybrid, so that's the current shaft ponder.

I've really been thinking about trying a VA Composites Slay this year

I have a VA Composites SLAY on my Cobra F8 driver. I really like it.

I just put a VA Composites SLAY in my Rogue and I really like it as well.

I just put a VA Composites SLAY in my Rogue and I really like it as well.
What weight and flex did you get?

Wanting to replace the std shaft I have in the epic driver.......looking for low-mid launch x-stiff 65-70g.......any solid recommendations?

What weight and flex did you get?

55 03 (Regular Flex) in the Driver
65 03 (Regular Flex) in the Fairway Woods

Back