Golf Survey - Asking For Your Assistance

Done and done. Love my epoch tees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are great tees, but that survey was pretty bad. Had to do it 3 times...
And if they are going to keep the sweet spot system, they need to update their site.
It is WAY out of date.

To their credit, it looks like they have already updated the sweet spot system with the new drivers out.
Nice job!

Easily done.

Done.....

Finally got a chance to do the survey. Quick and easy. I'd like to game these after seeing the video.

Done, however the video did no play for me. In the past I have used one long wood tee for as many as 3 rounds without breaking it. I have a few of these types of tees I found while playing and they do last.

I replied but I believe that the claims are baloney. If I could find these tee's locally I'd give'em a whirl. If they don't break and hold a ball securely I'd play them. I do not believe any of the claims. But a solid nearly unbreakable tee especially if offered in colours would be fine. The price really wouldn't matter if they didn't break often. I'd play these tees.

Mark Shuman

Faster ball speed from a tee change? I don't buy it. And even if it's true there's no way it can be a legitimately measurable improvement.

Done...I love the Epoch tees and have been a fan for many years.

Done never used anything other than wood tees. But would be willing to try these.

Done. I've been playing Epoch tees for a couple of years now. And when THP got their Logo tees, I jumped, especially when I found out they were Epochs.
I don't buy into the hype of, more distance, less spin, better accuracy etc. Can a tee have an impact on how the ball plays? Sure, but I believe in only a few or rare instance will it have any real impact on your game. I've used brush tees, 4 more yards tees, Epoch tees, and Frogger Green Monster tees. Guess what. My game scores or accuracy never changed with any of them.
So why do I love the Epoch tees? Durability!! They last a long long long time. I've only broken a few of them. And now I like them even more, because mine have the THP logo on it!! Maybe a pro may see some verifiable difference in the tee, but I think that there are so many inconsistencies in an amateur game that you would be hard pressed to see any definable difference due to a regulation golf tee.

Done. Wonder how they will match up to the Stingers I have been hooked on...

Done....... Love some Epoch tees. I play the same tee until the lines are completely gone and then it gets the par 3 iron treatment until it gets demolished or lost.

I did this earlier today, and had the same submit issue as many have stated. Hopefully it went through.

Responded

Responded. Looks well made but cannot buy into any of the game improvement claims.

Just completed

Not sure I believe the claims about faster ball speeds, but I do like the Epoch tees.

Done gone and done it !

Done. Have to admit that Epoch is the only tee brand in my bag.

Took the survey.,..have used Epoch tees before and they work well.

Done. Always support those who support THP.

Does this mean more THP Tees?!?! I hope so

Done ...completed.

Survey done & dusted. Epoch tees are the only tee brand in my bag, thanks to the THP Store. Great tee. Best that I have played.

Back