Golf Survey - Asking For Your Assistance

Done, I'm liking the epoch tees and will continue to use them.

Done, love the Epoch tees

Don as requested

Survey done. It appears that there are still issues. The first page displayed twice on me after I clicked next. The second page did the same thing to me. The 3rd page did not give me issues and my survey submitted with no issue.

Done. Glad to help.

Done and Done!

Done and got 50 tees off Amazon for 7.99 try them out

Done - I'm dubious about any effects a tee can have on shot performance though.

Done
Love there tees

I have completed the survey. I too would like to hear from users of Epoch tees. Why do you use them...is it just because they are very durable or do you think their claims are valid and if so....why? Neither the website nor the video on the survey had any proof to their claims, so I am curious. I saw no tour players on their website as staff, so that too made me curious. If they are a better tee and can prove it to me, I would buy them immediately. I asked for the scientific proof in the survey, so thanks for that opportunity....and yes, the voice in the video was kind of creepy, but the video held my attention.

I have completed the survey. I too would like to hear from users of Epoch tees. Why do you use them...is it just because they are very durable or do you think their claims are valid and if so....why? Neither the website nor the video on the survey had any proof to their claims, so I am curious. I saw no tour players on their website as staff, so that too made me curious. If they are a better tee and can prove it to me, I would buy them immediately. I asked for the scientific proof in the survey, so thanks for that opportunity....and yes, the voice in the video was kind of creepy, but the video held my attention.

I don't buy them because I think they are better performing. The reasons are 2-fold

1. They are durable as heck
2. They have the THP logo on them

That is the only reason

I started doing the survey but stopped because I don't think my input would help because a tee is a tee to me. There is literally nothing that a tee could do that would make convince me to buy them since I get them free from the course. I'd rather let other people with pertinent opinions provide the input.

took a chance on filing this again and it appears all the submission issues are fixed, everything worked great this time

Done. No problem doing this survey if they keep putting out awesome tees!

The entire team at Evolve Golf would like to send out a hearty thank you to the 200+ THP members that participated in our survey. THP shared a wealth of information, good humor, incredible support for Epoch tees, and just the right amount of brutal honesty in response to our survey.

We've closed the survey. Nothing more to see... for now.

PS, to Mr. No Chance at notgoingtosendmespam@gmail.com, we've got your back, we hate spam as well!

Back