Golf Warmup with Theragun

I think I will try this with my massage gun when I don't have a lot of time before tee off!

Definitely the kind of product I need to check out for my pain issues.

Anyone that has any sort of post-activity inflammation in their body:
Is this gentle enough to not aggravate/add to things?

Can anyone speak to the weight between the larger one and the mini at that $199 price point?
I'm hoping its not too heavy and easy to put into different positions for someone with flexibility issues at times. My hands and wrists and forearms are a mess. Would love this on the neck and shoulders and mostly all over, :ROFLMAO: but I have to be able to hold it up there. Dr. Jason looks strong. :ROFLMAO:

Those weighted heating pads look nice too. I need to shop! I've held off on too many things. o_O

I’m kicking myself for not giving myself enough time to try this over the weekend. Smash my drive on the first hole, but tweaked my back at the same time. I really think this could be a game changer for my warmups!

Kind of funny that Morikawa is a Theragun Mini user before and after rounds.

Dr. J is jacked! I think he could use a drill press to warm up his forearms.

Kind of funny that Morikawa is a Theragun Mini user before and after rounds.

Based on the video, it looked like Morikawa was using the entire lineup...

#ItsGoodtoBeaMajorChamp

didnt even cross m mind for a pre round routine...hmmm

Pre round routine has me thinking I could get through a whole round of golf without worrying about muscles tensing up.

Potential game changer!

Using the Theragun as part of a pre-round warmup makes sense, I'd certainly be interested to try it.

@JB, what have you noticed the most using this before/after rounds? Do you feel more loose early in the round or do you just feel overall better after?

Based on the video, it looked like Morikawa was using the entire lineup...

#ItsGoodtoBeaMajorChamp

Wonder if he had a good promo code....

@JB, what have you noticed the most using this before/after rounds? Do you feel more loose early in the round or do you just feel overall better after?

Before round for me, I feel looser on the first tee. Sounds like a cop out answer, but many times I get tight before teeing off. Im an early person, so I hit balls, then roll a few putts, but by the time I tee off, I am tight again. Looser, especially in the hips and shoulders.

After rounds, I have completely eliminated my shoulder and elbow pain. Gone completely.

Reactions: KEV
Took it to the course last week and spent 2 minutes with it. One of the lowest rounds of the year followed. Think I'll keep that routine up going forward. :unsure:

I have been using this for a while now and it continues to work wonders for me. Dr. Jason walks you through the warmup which takes just a few minutes.

That guy is flat out convincing!

That looks amazing. Probably much more effective than my 2 minutes of stretching on the side of the first tee box after I jump out of the car and check in with the pro shop.

Way too much yardwork tonight with a morning tee time tomorrow. This is going to be part of my warmup for sure!

I’m definitely a from the car to the first tee guy, so once my mini is here I’m running through this excercise for sure.

I’m definitely a from the car to the first tee guy, so once my mini is here I’m running through this excercise for sure.
I usually manage to hit at least a few balls on the range, but once my Mini is here I'll definitely be trying this warmup before I even touch a club.

Just got the Theragun Mini today and have already been using it on my golfer’s elbow. I sure hope the battery life on this thing is top notch.

I usually manage to hit at least a few balls on the range, but once my Mini is here I'll definitely be trying this warmup before I even touch a club.

yeah I give myself plenty of time, but I’m rarely a hit balls before I play guy. I’m usually putting or stretching

Back and neck spasms since purchasing and using it daily: zero.

Trips to the chiropractor after said locked up back and/or neck: zero.

Paid for itself at this point.

i was gonna ask how this works with back problems...have some disc issues (L4 and L5)...not enough to keep me from doing things i really want to do but i feel like i need more loosening up these days.

Put my Liv on my mask on my hat on my car keys on the kitchen table so I don’t forget to do this tomorrow!

I really need one of these....lot of coin though north of border with exchange....have to start saving my pennies. I have so many aches, I would jump at any relief. Maybe have to sell a putter and some other stuff 😢.

Back